WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest Hopfer
as far as my hair goes, i've been kind of unsure what to do with it for a while. I used to like just wearing it sort of long shaggy and it worked for me, but my hair has started thinning at a pretty early age and so nothing looks all that good anymore... I've thought so many times about cutting it really short or just buzzing it, but that might be just worse.

My temples started to thin out last year. Right now I have it buzzed and I actually like it. There's nothing wrong with your hair or your fits. They look good.

as far as my hair goes, i've been kind of unsure what to do with it for a while. I used to like just wearing it sort of long shaggy and it worked for me, but my hair has started thinning at a pretty early age and so nothing looks all that good anymore... I've thought so many times about cutting it really short or just buzzing it, but that might be just worse.

buzz it.

nothing as terrifying as a balding/thinning man with long hair.

Guest jeffvyain
it's not your fits (although i use "fits" loosely, it's really "fit"...white tee, jeans, some shoes...thanks for coming out), it's how fucking stupid you are. i'm certian rapist-face over there has a brain in his head (even if he looks like shit), but any attempts you make at intelligent contribution come out sounding so retarded you may as well be a deaf, white MC.

yep. you're still an asshole. congrats.

was simply making light of your ridiculous, pointless rant about some kid who apparently put on some bad clothes one day. i don't even remember the last time i attempted to make an intelligent contribution, so attempting to insult my intelligence is just, yet again, one more pointless rant. let's not pretend like anything you say is any more worthwhile, though.

edit:

speaking of a deaf, white MC...not quite as far out there as you might think.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0424509/

^actually a hell of a story, and, played back through a good system, is quite an experience to listen to. i think they have some samples on myspace from the movie if you look up evelyn glennie, but the sound will be compressed so it's only a taste of the experience.

Guest jmatsu
i'll take the criticism for what its worth... but gigantic feet? I wear a size 42 in european shoes and a US10 in running/athletic shoes. I thought that's pretty normal for my 5'10" height.

jwied82,

i what you've just said about shoe sizing is kinda awkward. if you wear a 42, even in euro shoes (which shouldn't make a difference...so i don't know why you mentioned it), that'd mean you wear a 9. it isn't that difficult a conversion concept to grasp for most people. 42=9. then you say you wear a 10 in athletic shoes. yes...that would make you a 43. what kinda "european" shoes do you wear and what kinda running/athletic shoes do you wear?

Guest jmatsu
i wear a 10 in nikes and a 42 in common projects and S2A...i dont think that's uncommon.

i guess you and him have something in common. mutant feet.

the common projects sizing argument doesnt really hold water cause it's been talked about ever since the dawn of the first cp thread, and nothing besides various opinion has come of it.

anyway i it doesn't really matter as to what size a person wants to wear...as long as they're comfortable and i guess it depends on the shoe/model, but wearing a full size up makes a big difference in feel and appearance.

clopek, what common projects do you own?

Guest jmatsu
Individually, I think everything could be used nicely, but this combination looks awful.

what about his tony danza or karate kid 1 hair? nice, if not with this combo? me no like.

jwied82,

i what you've just said about shoe sizing is kinda awkward. if you wear a 42, even in euro shoes (which shouldn't make a difference...so i don't know why you mentioned it), that'd mean you wear a 9. it isn't that difficult a conversion concept to grasp for most people. 42=9. then you say you wear a 10 in athletic shoes. yes...that would make you a 43. what kinda "european" shoes do you wear and what kinda running/athletic shoes do you wear?

Nike, Adidas, Asics, etc. running and athletic shoes always seem to be sized differently than dress shoes and than the european made sneakers i have like CPs, Helmut Langs, etc.

Just saw what Clopek said... so yeah, exactly what he said.

Guest jmatsu
Nike, Adidas, Asics, etc. running and athletic shoes always seem to be sized differently than dress shoes and than the european made sneakers i have like CPs, Helmut Langs, etc.

Just saw what Clopek said... so yeah, exactly what he said.

yeah read my comment to him.

the guy must find himself so steeeeeeezy and coooooooool. i just want to punch his stupid face. also i'll block this image's url, makes me angry.

i'm not defending that douche but what's wrong with the children's book section? :(

i like looking at the dinosaur and monkey books whenever i'm at bn :o

its ok cus you brad pitt, when does brad pitt look like pedo william hung?

Looks like such a dufus with this hat and the fit seems costumed.

I don't see how he could pair that shit fedora with those bulky white sneakers.

meui7.jpg

in all fairness, this would look better with black lace ups.