WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

^

no

and I think he pays for his own clothes jet

I think he pulls off this bohemian androgynous hobo look very well.

btw sayword great avatar

edit: sayword's post is gone

yea i asked if beautiful stranger was a female cause dude looks like a lady.

im glad someone is listening, people don't understand, this is mood music. +rep

DSC00161small.jpg

firstly, his shoes are fucked up. visible for the world to see.

secondly. these are his fits from ONLY a month or two ago (historically from his posts on a different forum):

IMG_2470small.jpg

DSC00230small.jpg

DSC00210small.jpg

I'm sorry I can't respect someone who goes out and buys an entire new wardrobe just because a different new fashion style is hyped.

this deserves nothing but red. REDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

To be fair his new looks suits him much better. Its possible he just found himself? I dont really see any particular style in his new fit pic, Its just a cleaner look. If not slightly goth-beastish. Maybe he grew up?

I dont know.

CIMG0067.jpg

You and I have a similar problem. Short, skinny legs. What you need to do to fix this is to adjust the rolls to rest right on your ankles. You can pinroll them, but not too snug. This gives you the option of tucking in and looking proportionate. Untucked shirts with ties are a joke. I don't agree with it and I think that throwing some "class" in with a tie is naive and not very clever. Either tuck it in or lose the tie. It's a pretty casual shirt anyway...

Also, you might want to invest in a different type of shirt for those pants. The proportions are making your legs look even shorter by elongating your upper body.

Im not sure if its possible since you appear to have fairly broad shoulders, but if you lose the tie sizing down one on the shirt would be a much cleaner look.

To be fair his new looks suits him much better. Its possible he just found himself? I dont really see any particular style in his new fit pic, Its just a cleaner look. If not slightly goth-beastish. Maybe he grew up?

I dont know.

i can't give him that cause in my local context, that's the current "hot" style in the scene. everyone's looking like that. I know im making an assumption when i say he's just being completely influenced by his surroundings and doesn't have a mind of his own, BUT I cannot believe someone just "found" himself with that sorta change so quickly.

^^ Yeah.

I don't really care for it, either. It feels childish. That look is submissive. Like he wants to get fingerbuttbanged.

On a sidenote, I'm about to buy my first APC shirt. What should I expect as far as quality is concerned?

Guest what job
DSC00161small.jpg

firstly, his shoes are fucked up. visible for the world to see.

secondly. these are his fits from ONLY a month or two ago (historically from his posts on a different forum):

IMG_2470small.jpg

DSC00230small.jpg

DSC00210small.jpg

I'm sorry I can't respect someone who goes out and buys an entire new wardrobe just because a different new fashion style is hyped.

this deserves nothing but red. REDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

exposed

kill yaself

jesusfuckingchrist, i need to stop posting outfits here.

'i'm pretty sure it can walk between your legs without crouching'

as im 170, destructodisk has to be hella tall.

'I wouldn't doubt it.

sucka copped xxxxxxs and shit's still oversized'

shirt - M, tank - S, jeans - 25/32, boots - 40, scarf/bag - one size.

'What kind of hobbit is Stranger, anyway?

Boy? Girl?'

im male.

'15?

Who else had the opportunity to use Daddy's card at that age to doll yourself up like some kind of Rayanne Graff from My So Called Life?'

well, fuck you. i make my own money and pay for my own clothes. obviously i get some money from home, but mostly earn cash from working.

'^

no

I think he pulls off this bohemian androgynous hobo look very well.'

thanks.

all i read here is shit about height/gender/age, i thought this was about outfits? and its really fucked up that i get posted together with outfits like demonitos

blah-blitty-blah-blah-blah

Just roll with the punches and keep posting fits. Some people find your fits interesting. Guessing from your green-e-peen, I would assume you know this.

Dont turn into the male version of disillusioned.

jesusfuckingchrist, i need to stop posting outfits here.

'i'm pretty sure it can walk between your legs without crouching'

as im 170, destructodisk has to be hella tall.

'I wouldn't doubt it.

sucka copped xxxxxxs and shit's still oversized'

shirt - M, tank - S, jeans - 25/32, boots - 40, scarf/bag - one size.

'What kind of hobbit is Stranger, anyway?

Boy? Girl?'

im male.

'15?

Who else had the opportunity to use Daddy's card at that age to doll yourself up like some kind of Rayanne Graff from My So Called Life?'

well, fuck you. i make my own money and pay for my own clothes. obviously i get some money from home, but mostly earn cash from working.

'^

no

I think he pulls off this bohemian androgynous hobo look very well.'

thanks.

all i read here is shit about height/gender/age, i thought this was about outfits? and its really fucked up that i get posted together with outfits like demonitos

Somebody give it a top-hat and cane! Teach it to dance!

Im not sure if its possible since you appear to have fairly broad shoulders, but if you lose the tie sizing down one on the shirt would be a much cleaner look.

It's actually a small, fits perfect, it's just that the angle was kindof off, taken from an elevated ledge so the focus is slightly on the upper body looking down, that's why my legs look shorter. But ya that's what i was debating too, lose the tie or tuck in the shirt. I was in a huge rush so i didn't really think too much about it.

Guest jmatsu
l_7c0f13151e570f96b213ded83fac6c10.jpg

All wrong.

he listed the denim as "deadstock levis." obviously he hasn't learned anything in superdenim or he's just fuckin stupid.

Sorry to hear you got Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria syndrome.

I just looked up this Progeria, and apparently very few affected children live past the age of 13. I guess I made it. What a relief.

Oh, and I suppose it's easy to talk shit when you've never posted a picture of yourself. But I'm sure the reason for that is because your face is much too handsome to show off just anywhere, right?