WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

As far as the fit goes, I don't see anything wrong. In the pics the black denim against the black tongues on the sneakers makes the jordans look weird (unless they are tucked in, who gives a fuck either way). I'm sure at a different angle it would look normal.

At least he has an actual style. It's worse when guys try to have a superfuture style and it doesn't work at all. Especially the fags with a half tucked transparent white button down shirt and a kohls tie looking like they are the manager of a pc richards.

Yo, what's PC Richards? I aint up on that yet.

hey. maybe the guy just decided to excercise some old shit in his closet.

everybodys got an offday kids

I mean, while I agree with this, you're forgeting one thing.....You aint gotta post what your wearing all the time!

The thing that kills me about WAYWT is some mufuckas be postin pictures of themselves in some gym shorts an shit and b all lyke, "Yo, I be workin on my car" or "jus got back frum the gym." Or some random shit.

I'm pretty sure people aren't sitting here thinking to themselves....Fuck...I hope ______ posts a WAYWT so I can go on with my day.

Come on. If you got a dope fit on, then by all means. Look at Still, he aint post every damn day but when he does, that shit is on point. You don't see that dude post something when he jus loungin' around the house or some shit.

I mean, while I agree with this, you're forgeting one thing.....You aint gotta post what your wearing all the time!

The thing that kills me about WAYWT is some mufuckas be postin pictures of themselves in some gym shorts an shit and b all lyke, "Yo, I be workin on my car" or "jus got back frum the gym." Or some random shit.

I'm pretty sure people aren't sitting here thinking to themselves....Fuck...I hope ______ posts a WAYWT so I can go on with my day.

Come on. If you got a dope fit on, then by all means. Look at Still, he aint post every damn day but when he does, that shit is on point. You don't see that dude post something when he jus loungin' around the house or some shit.

I would actually really like to see what Still wears when he's just loungin around the house.

My bet?

Lanvin sweats.

fit.jpg

he just shouldnt be wearing a fucking hoodie under a coat like that. makes it look like hes hiding a barrell under his clothes. another good example of douchebaggery. wtf you brush your teeth with your coat and hat on? mufuckaz b trypn tyna l0k coo n shyt evn tho dey b on a fahschun forum. dat shyt aint creativ nugga. dat shyt mak u luk dum. im copyn 'side ryt now coz i dnt giv a fucc nugga. asfjowespoyt spot weern vanz pleez da sole iz makn me sad :(

he just shouldnt be wearing a fucking hoodie under a coat like that. makes it look like hes hiding a barrell under his clothes. another good example of douchebaggery. wtf you brush your teeth with your coat and hat on? mufuckaz b trypn tyna l0k coo n shyt evn tho dey b on a fahschun forum. dat shyt aint creativ nugga. dat shyt mak u luk dum. im copyn 'side ryt now coz i dnt giv a fucc nugga. asfjowespoyt spot weern vanz pleez da sole iz makn me sad :(

aren't you a little too noob to be trying to talk shit or do westside-speak? negrepped.