excuse the fit, but catfish slime gets all over

actually went fishing with the goal to catch catfish...first time

50790931yw8.jpg

jeans: tasuki t-7001

didnt do too bad. ended up landing 50 in 4 hours

dsc00446yb2.jpg

FUCKING NANCY BOY REAL MEN NOODLE

Guest jmatsu
Part of me wants to post that sportfreak loser, but mostly I just want to just sit in this heat and melt.

well, all u had to do is write his name. don't even need to put that shit in here already. his mere mention conjures images of that guido-spike or early 90's esian explosion haircut, some random streetwear tee, hb formulaic denim, and colorful dunks. i guess u did right. his fit pic placement would only cause rehash-hate.

Someone with photoshop skills should make a sportsfreak fit generator. He has the same pose and same type of items every time. Just cycle the colors and tee graphic

the sufu incarnation of sportsfreak is mos def a fakeposter.

MOS DEF

i mean what gave it away, the lame pose, the pieces he'd assumed would be loved because he's the designers name here or there, his sudden appearance on all forums wearing the sufu/nt/hb/iss starter fits, or the fact that he so fucking annoying it would just be common sense to assume this is not his first rodeo and he's here for those scrumptious green blocks of approval, or probably a combination of all of the above give or take a few

sportsfreak is a dude's dude. I stand behind him.

agreed. i repped, knocked off his second red block. his style is beyond reproach. its so far past bad that i can even hate.