WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Lol...Fam0us...his vernacular is basically shit talk, weird to see him in here...

29073murderhiya9.jpg

he's back...!

welcome skull2

now keep in mind that isn't a "buffalo jacket" of any sort, that is an ACTUAL FLANNEL SHIRT LAYERED OVER A HOODIE...

and are those suspenders/braces hanging?

the dude was banned, why is he back

ugh!

And good God...even middle schoolers know how to layer better than that...

boo

Guy.

Guy.

Can you do anything right? Hating on Ed only allowed you to jump a tip on the dickride train like three months ago. His grind is A-OK these days, that fit is fine, it didn't tickle my balls, but it's not in any way offensive, and the pants are fire.

Where the fuck are you getting rep. Jesus.

Guy.

Guy.

Can you do anything right? Hating on Ed only allowed you to jump a tip on the dickride train like three months ago. His grind is A-OK these days, that fit is fine, it didn't tickle my balls, but it's not in any way offensive, and the pants are fire.

Where the fuck are you getting rep. Jesus.

i dont know, i mean its an OKAY look but it just reminds me of a kinda busted ass ftb2 yohji-esque kinda thing

i don't know if it's worth shit talking but i also don't know if i like it.

thats so obviously him. have him uncover his face for mole inspection

i think the one on the top has a canon xti and look wider and the one on the bottom has a 40d. So the picture on the top is Kodiak before he got slimmer and switched for a better digital camera.

It's definitely not me...I swear!

i think the one on the top has a canon xti and look wider and the one on the bottom has a 40d. So the picture on the top is Kodiak before he got slimmer and switched for a better digital camera.

Acutally, I have an XTI and he has a D40. Canon > Nikon, so I win.