WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i dont know if i even hate the proportions so much so as i think this guy probably paid too much for that pajama twinset when he couldve gotten one that looked just as nice at k-mart.

and very creepy cadaverous calf. the rolled up jeans make him look like he's 11, and his whole attitude too. i don't understand why he keeps posting, everyone hate him, and he looks completly like shit.

but yeah, he's going to sell us his dior homme jeans he bought wholesale.

^

^

^ thanks but you have to shit talk too.

like saying the jean's fit is horrible especially at the left (on the picture) ankle, and at the thigh, that this is basic but in a lame way, that the color reminder and the general colors of the fit makes it very ugly and that this guy is trying too hard. and also that you disagree with the lacing, which belongs in primary school.

also this couch looks like it got puked on all over it, i wouldn't even sit on it for $20.

ahaha it's your own fit ? here's your "dumbest member of the day" medal, keep it preciously, you may have to use it again soon.

^

^

^ thanks but you have to shit talk too.

like saying the jean's fit is horrible especially at the left (on the picture) ankle, and at the thigh, that this is basic but in a lame way, that the color reminder and the general colors of the fit makes it very ugly and that this guy is trying too hard. and also that you disagree with the lacing, which belongs in primary school.

also this couch looks like it got puked on all over it, i wouldn't even sit on it for $20.

ahaha it's your own fit ? here's your "dumbest member of the day" medal, keep it preciously, you may have to use it again soon.

How do you go about lacing vans [auths] I always have so much left over

How do you go about lacing vans [auths] I always have so much left over

hum... honestly i don't know, get shorter laces or put dem in the shoes. :D

i dont know if i even hate the proportions so much so as i think this guy probably paid too much for that pajama twinset when he couldve gotten one that looked just as nice at k-mart.

dont knock the clothes. the du clearly has no idea how to wear them properly. I was basically rocking the same thing today and didn't look like my mom dressed me... as far as I could tell.

IMG_0327copy.jpg

I wouldn't have said anything (since so much has already been said), but you couldn't have retaken this photo? Honestly, the mouth left slightly agape + your build = inevitable Mongoloid (no pc) allusions.

reminds me of kixslf

waywt29.jpg

This dudes went from soundbomber clone to jonas brother

its cool that hes making an effort to look more grown up but nigga is def not going in the right direction

polo+tie? you serious? why dont you pop the collar too

he needs to get a haircut and loose the silly hat

his jeans fit good i give him that

agree more or less with all shit talked, had a feeling this one might not be received well. and yeah my style's changed but would you rather i experiment with new things and it sometimes end up like this or just stay lookin like a skull2

thanks for the crit +rep all

edit: ran out of rep at hellahyphy ill get u later

dude i remember when you were saggin yous denims with the sneakers on and everything.

i mean, i think its fine if polo and skinnies is your form of a more matured look (everyone should have a lil variation in their wardrobe), but at least don't over do the fit like a moulin rouge lady. you don't need the aviators and you definitely don't need a tie. A TIE ON A POLO IS A MOFO NO NO.

and lemme guess, you still only have sneakers and thats why you removed em before taking that photo.