the most positive members

Guest jmatsu

who are the members that have never or rarely post any negative commentary? is that positivity/posi attitude genuine? does it give you hope for humanity? or does it annoy the fuck outta you?

chicken, beatle, tweedles, superbobo seem real nice. theres probably more.

[edit]

except for the whole killing the dude that drugged her, understandable though, sistersuzie seems real nice too.

also ringring, have you read his posts. hella positive

enatoka is posi as fuck
1.depressed

2.immediately regret going back to muay thai, now i have to go back tomorrow and explain to my instructor that it was a mistake trying to start once again.

3.sister was looking through my old phone, and then i was looking through videos on the phone. had videos of my ex, looked at them, and i miss her so much, now im more depressed.

4.IMMEDIATLEY regret cutting my hair. what the fuck was i thinking.

5.im not going to leave my house except for school and to visit my cousin, still debating wether or not i should have a little party at my house this weekend.

6.this weather always brings back memories of her, so now im fucking going to kill everyone.

7.end me?

ps:i will only complain like this every 34657 months.

fuck anyone for their sarcasm that is without a doubt coming towards me for this.

orly.JPG