If you want to stop being a fashion victim (see chip&pepper) or a fashion sheep (see apc denim) here it is...

Yates

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This shi* is to hot not to stay on top....In case any of you are just joining us. It's about oxenworkwear.com Your beverage comments are welcome too. "When I wear my "Oxen double knee duck" I love to drink Johnnie Walker Blue label" -hahahaahah

• 1 year later...

Since this thread came back from the dead here's my contribution; my favourite whisky is Lagavulin, it tastes good and you should try it too. In fact I'll go have a glass right now.

LOL two threads have popped up recently where I can see my comments from years ago and pray people don't pounce on my old school opinions.

Tangerine I hope I didn't insult you back in my "younger, stupider" days. Respeck! I think I was addressing it to everyone else.

Haha, recently someone posted/bumped a "what was your first post on sufu" thread, and I thought of this thread (although I think it was really my second or third post.)

The whole exchange is actually a lot more civil than I remembered. I do remember thinking that you were right and it was better not to bump junk threads; except for comic relief, of course!