wearing Hats/Beanies with Suits

HermitEdge

llohan1.jpg
if you're dressing like a gentleman (wearing a suit), you should wear the hat of a gentleman, not a fucking hoodrat beanie. and before you ask: yes, it's still tacky, even if it's a $500 cashmere beanie.

These two posts say all that needs to be said really. Wear a smart hat with a suit; not a beanie.

I think if it's a nice slouchy one it's possible. it just depends on your looks probably... not everyone can pull off something tricky like that.

I agree, I've seen some rare cases where it hasn't looked that off, but I think it requires something casual with the suit like a crewneck, definately not a button-up. generally speaking, don't do it.

there's this one chinese celebrity who always wears a black or white beanie, which a black blazer, a v neck tee underneath, some very slim fitting pants and what looked to be black/white converses. didn't look too bad imo. no pics though.

Yea, he probably pulls it off well though or has the looks/style down.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah

As far as I can see it

Stick to the fedora

I'm a big believer in it, bringing it back around where I live

And yeah, Simmons looks like such a dumbass when he wears the suit/hat combo he tries

And yeah, Kimora looks disgusting

Stick to the Pete Doherty

- Ben

all that needs to be said.

mastroia.jpg

classy.