Legit checks megathread - post your legit checks here!

the breaks

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a DRKSDHW jacket off of ebay listed as new, but it doesn't seem up to par in quality with my other DRKSHDW and Rick Owens gear. The OLMAR and MIRTA tag doesn't say Made in Italy anywhere on it, and the stitchwork seems off

ಠ_ಠ

Would you guys mind helping me check the authenticity of this jacket?

qWUSW.jpg

k1fVt.jpg

yE0pm.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by smudge

Does anyone know or can tell fake chrome hearts?

This fake chrome hearts are killing me and I thought it would be nice to have some informations shared.

Your best bet are buying from reputable sellers who can supply the original invoice / receipt.

Even so, I've heard that some sellers go so far to fake the invoices. It's pretty damn difficult to differentiate the fakes ones from the real ones. it's one of those things you gotta buy from a retail store. I don't mean to be rude but if you can't afford it at retail, don't get it.

I have two necklaces from CH but I bought both of them from retail stores.

Edited by herpsky

FYI, CH doesn't give out sales receipts. It's more like an itemized invoice on a piece of paper with a chrome hearts letterhead. Request the original. If the seller's name matches what's on the invoice, I think you are good to go.

Edited by herpsky

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi guys, sorry to bother, but i really need your help, because this hat just arrived today, and i have to make sure this one is a legit supreme, because the seller told me so and he also guaranteed it.

so here we go.

so what do you think?

thanks for your help guys!

fake.