FS: undercover, number nine, 45 rpm, etc.

stadsvandringar

It's closet cleaning time for since I'm back to being a broke-ass student and need money. All prices are including shipping within the US. Ask me about international shipping.

All items are totally authentic. I've done my best to photograph the tags and all that stuff. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or would like additional pictures.

Payment via paypal only please.

Undercover leather jacket

Description: distressed leather jacket from last season's purple collection. It is a size 3, although quite slim fitting like most recent undercover stuff. The jacket has only been worn a few times and shows no noticable wear. Retail was 126,000 yen.

Price: SOLD

CP Company Millie Miglia

Description: classic millie miglia jacket with removable goggled hood. This is the summer version, and is pretty light. Fabric is 59% cotton, 34% linen and 7% metal. Size is a 52, although the jacket is slim fitting.

Number (N)ine cardigan

Description: 100% wool cardigan with really cool wood buttons. It is a size 2.

Undercover zip up jacket

Description: from the "T" collection. Has patches on the front, back, and left sleeve with images from the season. Extra pockets on the front with large zippers. Slim fitting, size 2.

DSCN2953.jpg

DSCN2956-1.jpg

DSCN2958.jpg

DSCN2955.jpg

Price: $400 ----> $300 price drop (retailed for $600 in Japan)

Measurements: chest = 21", shoulders = 16", length = 28", sleeve = 26.5" from the shoulder.

More photos:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f121/davey263/superfuture/DSCN2957.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f121/davey263/superfuture/DSCN2959.jpg

Unholy Matrimony button-up hooded sweat

Description: button up sweater with raw seams all around. The size is unlabeled, but it roughly corresponds to a Medium. From the Winter 06-07 season. Cool details with the pockets on the inside.

DSCN2940.jpg

DSCN2941.jpg

DSCN2942.jpg

Price: $50

Measurements: chest = 22", shoulders = 19", length = 28" from the neckline, sleeve= 24" from the shoulder

Unholy Matrimony sweater is pending sale. The number nine sweater, CP company jacket, undercover patch jacket and 45 rpm shirt are up on ebay (most of them starting out at lower prices). The Undercover lether is still up for sale, and I'm more than willing to get offers on any of the items.

• 2 weeks later...