how the onemancult was mugged at gunpoint and racially profiled by the police

onemancult

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

onemancult, what's up? i actually live in garden city, new york and i was very surprised to hear that you got robbed at gunpoint in this town. it probably was someone from west hempstead coming into GC looking for someone to rob. and what station did you take? because if you're ever coming into town again (which is doubtful), take the mineola station because it's bigger and there are more people there compared to the GC stations. besides, penn to mineola is a shorter ride. and yeah the cops here don't do shit basically for the reasons you stated. as a matter of fact, it's a known thing in our town that when the cops seize some kid's drugs, they smoke it themselves.

btw, i'm an asian living in GC. lolz

onemancult' date=' what's up? i actually live in garden city, new york and i was very surprised to hear that you got robbed at gunpoint in this town. it probably was someone from west hempstead coming into GC looking for someone to rob. and what station did you take? because if you're ever coming into town again (which is doubtful), take the mineola station because it's bigger and there are more people there compared to the GC stations. besides, penn to mineola is a shorter ride. and yeah the cops here don't do shit basically for the reasons you stated. as a matter of fact, it's a known thing in our town that when the cops seize some kid's drugs, they smoke it themselves.

btw, [b']i'm an asian[/b] living in GC. lolz

rly?? i dun blieve u.

it's funny because i've been pretty much living here my whole life and only one time has a racial epithet (chink - even though i'm not chinese) been thrown at me. it was last year and some kid just quickly screamed it out his zooming jeep as i crossed the street. didn't even see his face b/c my back was turned to him.

it's funny because i've been pretty much living here my whole life and only one time has a racial epithet (chink - even though i'm not chinese) been thrown at me. it was last year and some kid just quickly screamed it out his zooming jeep as i crossed the street. didn't even see his face b/c my back was turned to him.

Where in Garden City you be living?

basically if your in long island, in garden city, rockville center, or any other part in nassau where you see big ass houses and shit, and you dont live there or are not white, the pigs will not fucking help you. i had similar shit happen.

FUCK THE POLICE!!