how the onemancult was mugged at gunpoint and racially profiled by the police

onemancult

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unless its some shit they cant cover up, IAB is just gonna protect there own.

Cops do alot of fucked up shit. Arrest on the roof? the perp is gonna end up @ Bellevue Hospital due to injury when he "fell" down the stairs...

fake watches/bags on canal st... confiscated 45 items? nope 40 items, 5 ounces of MJ? 4-4.5 oz...

Garden City? My grandma lived in Syosset, whenever we drove through Garden City, she would say, "This is Garden City. They don't let Jews live here." It almost sounds like they have a policy of being as rude as possible to victims so that they won't report.

Anyway, fuck 'em. Try to remember all the cops names that you talked to, save any police reports, and try to get a local paper interested in the story. If you care enough to cause a little trouble, send out a mass email to anyone who might be able to light a fire under their asses.

At least the cops came. They always bitch me out when I call them, "you live in north oakland kid what do you expect". And NEVER call the cops with your girl around, thats just asking for an hour of harassment as they repeated ask, "ma'am are you here of your own free will"?

take those fucking rednecks out J...

i dont think i would have called the cops tho... they never seem to help. once had some kids run up in my house with my 8 month pregnant girlfriend, snatch her purse, and swung at her when she tried to grab it. called the cops and it took them over an hour to show up, and they didnt do shit.

I feel for you OMC, but you know that some black dude claiming that a white guy mugged him in Garden City is going to go poorly for you. The entire town of Mineola is run by the Jews and therefore the overtones of racism are absolutely fucking ridiculous in that area. Every judge, law enforcement officer (who are the highest paid in the country, incidentally), and civil servant in that area is out to fuck you. They see a black man and they're wondering why you're not at court.

It's a shame that it's like that. No joke, get me the badge number/name of these cops and I'll make some calls for you. Don't try to do anything on your end because it will just end poorly.

I feel for you OMC, but you know that some black dude claiming that a white guy mugged him in Garden City is going to go poorly for you. The entire town of Mineola is run by the Jews and therefore the overtones of racism are absolutely fucking ridiculous in that area. Every judge, law enforcement officer (who are the highest paid in the country, incidentally), and civil servant in that area is out to fuck you. They see a black man and they're wondering why you're not at court.

It's a shame that it's like that. No joke, get me the badge number/name of these cops and I'll make some calls for you. Don't try to do anything on your end because it will just end poorly.

:rolleyes:

say whaaaaat

Garden City is right next to Mineola. The Jews that live in Garden City basically run Mineola (on the government side). I'm not saying that it's implicit, but walk into any one of those courtrooms and watch the judges handle any African-Americans. It's disgusting.

They treat their own like shit sometimes too. I was in court for a B&E when I was 20 and someone passed my mother a business card with "Get a real lawyer" printed on the back. Nothing in that town is done properly.

Of course I'm just being a curmudgeon, but it's bad over there.

Thats really shitty.

I had some cops come over the other night, my apt got broken into, nothing stolen or anything, but we needed to file a report for the landlord to get a new door, cops came in and bullshitted for a while, then walked around and told us what we could do to protect ourselfs from another burglary. Really nice guys and very helpful, sucks that some can be such dicks...

Thats really shitty.

I had some cops come over the other night, my apt got broken into, nothing stolen or anything, but we needed to file a report for the landlord to get a new door, cops came in and bullshitted for a while, then walked around and told us what we could do to protect ourselfs from another burglary. Really nice guys and very helpful, sucks that some can be such dicks...

SHUT YO MOUTH CRACKA

Its weird, I've met a few great cops, but on the whole... pretty terrible human beings. I feel like they (by and large) exhibit a particular psychological profile. This obsessive desire for the feeling of authority.

SHUT YO MOUTH CRACKA

So true.

Its weird, I've met a few great cops, but on the whole... pretty terrible human beings. I feel like they (by and large) exhibit a particular psychological profile. This obsessive desire for the feeling of authority.

I woud agree, I've met some pretty rotten cops before. Ones that came to my house were burglary detectives, not patrolmen, might make a difference.

can't wait to move to new york next week!

For the record, garden city is NOT what people typically think of as "New York." Garden city is located an hour commuter rail ride outside midtown, the average household income is $238,000/year. It's an insanely rich part of long island.

you should've known better than to fucks with garden city. that place is on the most uppity WASPed out shit i've ever seen. those fuckers bleed milk through their brooks brothers suits and their only interraction with minorities is through housekeepers.. the only crime they had in 2006 was when J.B. Willingsworth marked his golf scorecard 1 less swing during his match with Wendell R. DuPont III at the Wooded Hills Country Club.

Garden City kids are scumbags. I almost got robbed out there off Stuart Ave one night.

It's strange because they're so rich.

You need to know people out there or you'll get tested, just like Long Beach.

Rich white thugs.

Welcome to the OC Bitch!

long beach is a lot more thorough than people give it credit for. a lot of scummy blue collar kids who scrap for the hell of it.