Albus Dumbledore: Wild Homo

broneck

In an interview with JK Rowling at Carnegie Hall, the acclaimed author told the world that beloved headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is indeed a practicing homosexual.

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/books/story/2007/10/20/dumbledore-gay.html?ref=rss

edit: on second thought how did we not see this coming

Albus_Dumbledoredb5.jpg

I really wish she did not announce this, this kind of thing is something that the reader should be able to pick up on. It tarnishes whatever literary implications the author put into the development of characters and details given to the readers through the last book; shouldn't have been blatantly said about the character.

to be honest i didn't read anything into his character, or many of them ... i read these books way too fast and probably couldn't even give you a decent synopsis of what happened in the last 3 books as i finished them in like a day. swept up in the "what happens next"

often writers will announce a groundbreaking fact about a character after a books publication, though because JK rowling gets more press spread around than probably any author ever, revelatory things like this get picked up on much faster than say a writer speaking at a university.

I really wish she did not announce this, this kind of thing is something that the reader should be able to pick up on. It tarnishes whatever literary implications the author put into the development of characters and details given to the readers through the last book; shouldn't have been blatantly said about the character.

+reap for the tags clopeck

they cheered me up

I have to be honest and say your name only ever reminds me of the pectoral muscle, one of my more favourite muscles.

nohomo

Guest itsmeJT
In an interview with JK Rowling at Carnegie Hall, the acclaimed author told the world that beloved headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is indeed a practicing homosexual.

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/books/story/2007/10/20/dumbledore-gay.html?ref=rss

edit: on second thought how did we not see this coming

Albus_Dumbledoredb5.jpg

he looks like ur dad u little mook