FS: PLAYSTATION 3 (60GB). Video iPod (80gb).

~Stangzorized~

Selling my Playstation 3 (60GB). Only 30 minutes of playing time on it. Never really played it, always busy. Has everything it comes with stock in 10/10 condition. Receipts, no games. Still under warranty till' December. Absolutely 100% perfect condition. Needs to find itself a good home where it will get use.

Details: BlueRay Disc, CD, DVD/Video, Super Audio CD, WiFi, BlueTooth, HDMI, Hi-Speed USB, dts Digital Surround, Dolgy Digital/TRUE HD, Memory Stick, SD, CF, Java Powered.

Any other details visit, www.us.playstation.com

Purchased Brand new for $650. Selling for $420 + Shipping (firm). Go for $499 + tax right now which = out to around $550.

No trades or low-balling.

Also selling my Video iPod (80gb). Barely any use as well. (Use my iPhone). Good condition, works perfect.

Selling for $165 shipped.

Once again, no low-balling or trades on either of these.

Thanks for your time.

'ps3 sux0rz, get a genesis or DC, don't even argue, it's fact

nice ipod deal, maybe would have picked it up, but they have the 160 gig vid-pod which i'm eyein', especially since my 80 is almost full

have fun with your 600 dollar iphone'

What an absolute fucking looser, get a life you moron.

Free bump for the great items and prices.

Free bump for the jdfjsa;fasjfkljlskjdfls.

i know what i fucking wrote, you don't have to quote it a third time. though you're right about the ps3 and iphone, should have seen that coming since it's the equivalent of designer gaming and it's really needlessly expensive. shit, it's all about money and the 'right now'. style, substance, and quality are forgotten.