love is a many splendored thing.

cuddlysheep

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing wrong wiht staking your claim right away..

yeah, the trick is if you guys are two horny people. get the sex part out the way in the beggining and go on a brief hiatus of no sex and just chill get to know each other...thats my work around with that. seems to be workin. good ice breaker

So this bitch im with, i dont know whats going on, i know she likes me and everything but like last time we took shit too fast and we broke up but now were like wanting to get back together but idk, im hanging out with her tomorrow to see wassup.

relationships suck :|

BOOYAH! (too late?)

i had a Korean-American girlfriend who I met my first week in the dorms at college, and we broke up a month later because she caught me in the club completely assed out drunk, standing behind a girl with my hands in her shirt.

I just ran into this girl not 3 weeks ago in a bar, 8,000 miles away from home.

I had a Korean-American grad student girlfriend about 6 years my senior who was a design major, and I was a freshman fuckup. Things got pyscho really quick and that relationship imploded and just left a sticky feeling.

I had a half-Okinawan hapa girlfriend my sophomore year in college and all we did was go grocery shopping at like 3am at the 24-hour Wal-mart because she hated my roommates and we had to sneak out late at night.

see folks..this is what this threads all about...moments like these..

please dismal, do tell..how did that go down for so long withought giving off any clues to folks around you.:cool: . pretty smooth.

the summer between my junior and senior year in high school i fell in love with my friend's 37 year-old married aunt and we survived on the DL for about two years.

When I was an exchange student I got too antsy and pulled the trigger a bit fast on some Japanese girl in my morning class, just because she lived in my dorm and she brought me beers (the dorm was on a huge hill that would induce sweating). We lasted about 2 and a half weeks but had to see each other in the class for 4 more months. The breakup sex was excellent, and tears definitely fell.

I broke up with the Japanese girl for some tour guide/exchange student campus buddy I was given. (I went to an all-girls school). I barely rememeber this one but for some reason I think it lasted like 5 months according to my mental calendar.

I did some o-hanami with the Aogaku girl and then wrote her off, and then i came back home and hooked up with some tall, slender thing, who turned out to have the rankest pussy I've ever smelt. Granted, it was late May and she had to climb up a mountain to come see, but still. Proper rank. That lasted about 6 days.

Was tired of seeing girls from the same school, so hit the pubs and clubs and got a nondescript cute girlfriend who lasted about 2 months I think, enough to get me through the summer vacation. The sex was tremendous and she eventually peed on me during sex, and I was 19 at the time so I was scared to death and never called her again.

I got hooked up with a decent office job for the rest of my summer vacation into the new year's because the president of the company was alumni from my (little-known and modest) school. I was the youngest person in the office by about 6 years and got eaten alive. I was also the best-dressed person in the office so I felt obligated to shack with the receptionist who was some women's college summer part-timer, and a trophy of sorts.