love is a many splendored thing.

cuddlysheep

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ tanned, about 36C, in perfect symmetry. I get the mental image of that Ween album when thinking of them, they were well hung. Nipples were of mythically perfect proportion, some sort of areola to nipple ratio that is all too rare in this world, no strange misshapes, they called to me.

^ tanned, about 36C, in perfect symmetry. I get the mental image of that Ween album when thinking of them, they were well hung. Nipples were of mythically perfect proportion, some sort of areola to nipple ratio that is all too rare in this world, no strange misshapes, they called to me.

areola shape and size is soooo important and many times neglected

bissh wayut dA DFFuk u taLKing botu if uit look gud dine I bee all ove rfsats shit lyk u even got tyma ta dshcooz ly k yu \up ind aclub an u lyk talkin 2 dius bish an d 2talking 2w 2 dat bish anb u lylk sbish sho me dem nipzppz fuk dat u tak whut u can gfert m i rite?!?!?!?!?!?

noigga u t5alking nuiithin but shoit n dis thrad u hit lyk half da bioshesw n saeoul f ewer belive ur shoit gfet da fuk out pm pixx of dezz boishes n der phon### othertwuse it lyk fuk u i meen i b talkjing shit bout whoi i be fukn n all dat but i meen coman dis sa interent u kno i meena lyk if u ebvlu!>!>!!?>!/!ive dis shit then lyk hald f the dooscdz n sufu be tapipn fukin lyk grade dim shit u kno?!/!?!!?

i once had a vietnamese girlfriend with a bit of french in her my sophomore year in college, really beautiful. She caused a few fights. She essentially caused one poor Cambodian kid to lose his Honda to a Louisville Slugger and a ditch, and a few chef's knives in my aluminum door later that night.

i once had a vietnamese girlfriend with a bit of french in her my sophomore year in college, really beautiful. She caused a few fights. She essentially caused one poor Cambodian kid to lose his Honda to a Louisville Slugger and a ditch, and a few chef's knives in my aluminum door later that night.

wuiz she fukn crzeee n da sack tho?!?!?@!?!?!?

for some reason i always need to eat egg rolls with pho. i wonder how many calories there are in pho... and egg rolls...

:|

relationships suck.

for pho beef w/o eggrolls

NUTRITION INFORMATION

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 538

• Total Fat: 13.8g
  • Cholesterol: 51mg
  • Sodium: 2844mg
  • Total Carbs: 74.8g
  • Dietary Fiber: 4.1g
  • Protein: 28g