IC: Zipia Bulk Order Proxy

ipractice

1/03 UPDATE - 3rd bulk order interest check

POST / SEND PM's if you are interested in joining this 3rd bulk order. I have had experience with Zipia and the whole process...

EDIT: I DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY. States only. No canada, either. If you are located outside the US we might be able to work something out... but please NOTIFY ME if you are outside of the United States.

I've done two bulks orders already, I'll do a third if anyone is interested... I've got plenty of experience with the Zipia process.

This is an interest check for a second Zipia bulk order. I just completed my first two Zipia bulk order with a few other SuFu members. I will be doing more runs if there is enough interest.

If you are unaware of Zipia, or want more information about Zipia I have provided a ton of information in my original Zipia bulk order thread. Page one has the FAQ of Zipia, and page two has the review for Zipia. Check it out here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=36791

This time I will require a commission fee for my service. The overall bulk order was more work then I anticipated, but in terms of shipping everything went very smoothly. Everything worked out very well, I just had to put in quite a bit of time into it. Because of this, I will be charging a 15% commission fee.

15% fee is charged by your Zipia bill total. That is: Item total + Zipia shipping + 4% paypal fee. I will not charge you commission for the second shipping of my house to yours.

Also, from now on, the minimum order must total $100 of items. Just to give you a rough estimate of how much your total bill would be:

Let's say you buy 4 hoodies that cost $25 each.

Item total: $100

Zipia Shipping (EMS): $4-6 per item (let's say $5) = $20

4% Paypal Fee: $124.8 x 1.15 = $143.52

Afterwards, you will be charged a fee for me shipping to you. This will vary, but should stay in the range of $10-20.

Grand total should sit around $150-160.

If you are interested, just post or send me a PM! If I get enough response, I will ask for orders.

interested, but its going to have to be sometime next month or january :o

CANADIANS: if you're thinking of doing this, be prepared to pay much more than you think you are...i ordered 6-7 items....in addition to paying shipping from korea and then from cali to canada i've now received a pm from ipractice about a $75 fedex bill for duty??? so basically the shipping/duty works out to as much as the items themselves. i would have been better off to order $500 worth of clothes for myself.

definitely NOT worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...