Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

congrats all, the winning jeans look awesome!

Hats off to everyone though, this was a great contest. Everyone's pairs came out pretty different, and this was a great way to showcase some unique denim. Good show everyone!

So do we just send BIG our address, so they can send out the complimentary handkerchiefs?

I haven't had a working computer at home for the longest time, but I'm at a friend's and decided to check up on this and am so happy with the results, but I have to say any of 10 other pairs could've taken my spot and I couldn't complain.

I think part oft he reason why I placed so high in the contest was that I got the perfect day to take pictures with a slight overcast and beautiful leaves on the ground.

When I get internet back at home, I'll post updated pictures, there've been a lot more repairs since the last pictures.

Got mine too. Looks great. Cool western scene.

Blue in green was pretty prompt with shipping these out.

Just those that submitted photos... the real participants. Anyone can buy a pair of jeans.

I think you need to send gordon your address. Maybe not, but I did for good measure.

• 3 weeks later...

I talked to Gordon and Warehouse was out of stock in my belt size (b/c I'm a fatty and need a 36) so he offered me a new pair of 660s, which I took!

So here they are, with the bandana:

3443635640_4d279fab2c.jpg

Also, I wanted to post some updates, worn about 1/3 of the time since the contest ended. I've needed a lot more repairs since that last wash before the end of the contest.

3443633732_dd19843aae_b.jpg

3443632664_01dc9f179e_b.jpg

3442818729_b563b923a1_b.jpg

soonami, i wish i could +rep! fucking wow....this makes me so glad to have the 1000xx denim to wear as my next project. i woke up this morning and i thought,''i should wear my warerhouse today'', but i would hate to miss a day on my FC, since they are just getting good, so i used some discipline. but damn the 1000xx is dope!

660s are easily my next purchase, the results are fantastic

Better late than never... #193 reporting in:

So I wore mine for about 8 months straight and just abandoned them (didn't like the fit) for a pair of diors. I recently picked up on them and don't really mind the fit anymore, in fact I quite like them now.

Been doing a lot of bike riding lately, and they're beginning to stink. I'm debating whether or not I should wash them now or just wait til august because it's going to be a long summer.

9 months total - 1 wash @ 4 months

img2871s.jpg

img2873.jpg

I might post fit pics later on