halloweeeeeen costume.

insomaniac

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. most of the bars didnt let me in with my bike, so i looked like i was dressed as a kid in a red hoody :rolleyes:

Is this a very popular costume or something? I've known two guys that did this 3 years ago.. except they just brought around bike handle bars with ET inside the basket so they could avoid thoe whole "no bikes allowed" dealio..

Cool costume none the less!

i went as a suicide bomber about 2 years ago, dynamite, green m65, balaclava, shemagh

last year me and my buddy went as maverick and goose

we fucked up the helmets but they still looked sweet

we killed it

then i got in a fight and charged with assault, gay

Didn't think people actually dress as plugs?? I remember when I was in like 7th grade with the whole anthrax scare I wanted to be a giant envelope and throw around flour.

Last year I just poured fake blood all over myself and went out like that.

I want to do that this year, as an infected from 28 Days/Weeks Later. Thing is I will get dead tired running around drooling at full sprint.

I DO have a Michael Meyers mask. I walk out of bushes and across streets with a fake bloody knife. Tho it's probably not that frightening considering how short I am. It still scares the kiddies :]

Sorry this has been bugging me all night, what's that (seemingly) taped to your right leg? Just for the record I swear to god I wasn't staring at that area... I just glanced at it and it caught my eye, that's all.

hahaha... good eye! lol.

it came with the stockings. it supposed to be that part where it's more 'breatheable' for my you-know-what. :D