Ebay legit check on junya watanabe man items

Terminator

I know it's meant to be a basics range, but this stuff has to be fake right? His feedback doesnt provide much guidance...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/JUNYA-WATANABE-COMME-des-GARCONS-leather-coat-jacket-M_W0QQitemZ120170374911QQihZ002QQcategoryZ57988QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Other than the fact that the seller is from Thailand which makes and sells tons of fakes, what gives you the idea its fake?

Are you sure anyone even fakes watanabe? Of course it's possible, but it doesn't seem like a brand that would be really targeted for counterfeiting.

That said, never say never..it could very well be

I used to have a litmus test on that stuff - if I went to "ioffer.com" or one of those kind of sites and did a search for the thing I was wondering about and then saw a bunch of them listed, I guessed that it was probably fake. I haven't been there for a while, though, so not sure if that's still a good way to check.

Just do a serach on "replica watanabe" and see what comes up..

oh. it wasn't in leather though... was this jacket even made in leather??

Are we seeing the same thing?

976e_12.JPG

These look like the leather perfecto (L) and café racer ® that are (were, in the case of the café racer) at Barneys SF very recently. They are new this season, to the best of my knowledge.

Because the seller is promoting a jacket and not saying which it is, I think the seller is bogus.

Are we seeing the same thing?

976e_12.JPG

These look like the leather perfecto (L) and café racer ® that are (were, in the case of the café racer) at Barneys SF very recently. They are new this season, to the best of my knowledge.

Because the seller is promoting a jacket and not saying which it is, I think the seller is bogus.

i am seeing:

Picture003-4.jpgPicture001-2.jpg