right-brain / left-brain?

m@!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously though, I can't make her go the other way, what do I do?

Should I think clockwise real hard???

I covered up her feet with my hand, and that helped. I think it has something to do with the left brain concentrating more on visuals, while the right brain is more logic oriented.

I covered up her feet with my hand, and that helped. I think it has something to do with the left brain concentrating more on visuals, while the right brain is more logic oriented.

So I've been messing around, and I found something out -- if I wiggle the fingers on my left hand (controlled by the right brain) I can see her spinning clockwise easier. Then when I stop and wiggle the fingers on my right hand (activating the left brain), she switches to counter-clockwise.

Give it a try!

ding ding ding.

no, because you should be able to change it at will. meaning you can snap it on and off. if you want a little more proof then look at the file size of the image. if that really were the case then the gif would be a couple of megs because that's a lot of information. it's neuroscience. :)

ok i just looked at it with my roommate

I BELIEVE

he can only see it going clockwise while its spazzing out and changing like crazy for me. sometimes it doesnt even make a full circle and it changes back and forth like a pendulum. mind = blown

it spazed and flipped like crazy when i first looked at it. now there are long bouts of lefts or rights. but i can make it flip too. lmao. it started turning left when i hunkered down to read right v. left brain functions tho. awesome.

honestly tho, i'm still a bit skeptical.

I'm skeptical too. Seems to be sporadic. Also I noticed that when she's spinning clockwise, she's on her left leg... and while spinning counterclockwise, she's on her right leg. I don't think your brain can flip the gif like that, but I dunno.

Alright. I'm calling bullshit and getting on with my life... I've seen the gif both clockwise and counterclockwise, but only randomly and not by my doing. Well, there went 15 minutes of wasted time :(