right-brain / left-brain?

m@!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, this nearly killed me last night when backinthetrees first sent it to me and i figured it was a matter of time before i'd see it here in trash.

i see it clockwise - but i realised that if i focused on just the shadow of the foot that's raised, i'll be able to see it going counter clockwise. I think it's because like the article says - right-brainers focus on big picture, whereas left-brainers see details.

that shadow is one of the few details that clearly indicates the direction the girl is spinning. whereas the rest of her body posture is inclined towards her right, and therefore makes you think she's turning towards her right.

tell me if it works for you!

yep, this nearly killed me last night when backinthetrees first sent it to me and i figured it was a matter of time before i'd see it here in trash.

i see it clockwise - but i realised that if i focused on just the shadow of the foot that's raised, i'll be able to see it going counter clockwise. I think it's because like the article says - right-brainers focus on big picture, whereas left-brainers see details.

that shadow is one of the few details that clearly indicates the direction the girl is spinning. whereas the rest of her body posture is inclined towards her right, and therefore makes you think she's turning towards her right.

tell me if it works for you!

that was the trick for me as well. now i've gotten to the point where i can turn it back and forth. she's so graceful lol....

Holy shit. She went counter clockwise for about 5 rotations and now i can't get it back.

edit: nevermind. It switches at will for me now. All i have to do is look at the shadow for a second and it'll switch however i want it to.

i just learned about left-brain/right-brain shit in psychology today, shit be cuhrazy. It also switches for me. ME SO BRAINY.

shit so did i! did you see examples where people had surgically missing connections between the left and right brains? so crazy!

I think it's because like the article says - right-brainers focus on big picture, whereas left-brainers see details.

I swear the first thing I noticed was the nipples on the dancing girl. wtf left-brained counter clock wise.

rome: really??? shit bascially ONLY turns counterclockwise for me...if i do that left hand finger wiggling shit it will turn clockwise for a few, but if i stop doing it then it start going counterclockwise again.

I went both counter clockwise and clockwise..

i guess i use both sides of my brain evenly...

I dont know if you've all heard of this, but supposedly those who are left handed are more likely to use both sides of their brain( and are more creative) and those who are right handed mostly use the left side of the brain. probably bullshit..?

holy shit!

I was watching it initially, and it was turning clockwise which makes sense since I'm usually more geared towards right-brainedness. Then I read the article, glanced back over at it and it was turning counter-clockwise, I presume since I was utilizing the more logic based left brain.

This is insane.

when i looked it was turning clockwise, and then blurry white lines appeared up to finish her anatomy