right-brain / left-brain?

m@!

Has anyone opened the gif in imageready or something to check if it doesnt just turn around at certain times? I have CS3 and no Fireworks so I cant open animated gifs, only make them.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but supposedly those who are left handed are more likely to use both sides of their brain( and are more creative) and those who are right handed mostly use the left side of the brain. probably bullshit..?

Let me guess, a left handed person came up with this???

"Oh yes, hi, hello,

ermmm, well how to say this,

you see,

my left nut hangs lower than the right one, so...

yes, well effectively this means I'm better than you!

Yes! No, It Is True!

Why, you ask?

Well I just came up with it ofcourse!!!

But that doesn't mean anything.

No, you see,

actually it proves I'm right.

Because well, as we all know, such clever nonsense can only be thought up by left nutters...."

Here's an article for whoever wants to read about Left hand vs Right hand..

Those who are left handed tend to focus more with the right side of the brain whereas right handed use more of the left side.

Im also left handed.

http://health.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=255436

west,

ive heard that whole theory before, just like how left handed people are more likely to turn out homosexual than a right handed person..

I think its all based on how you live your lifestye, someone who's left handed shouldnt die quicker because of the hand they write with( or use often)..sounds like crap..

west,

ive heard that whole theory before, just like how left handed people are more likely to turn out homosexual than a right handed person..

I think its all based on how you live your lifestye, someone who's left handed shouldnt die quicker because of the hand they write with..sounds like crap

were u evn listenin nigga???

if u r left handed, u will b usin shit tht was DESIGNE 4 RITE HANDED PPL...meanin shit can b more dangerous 4 u feelme???? thnk about it 4 a minute.

btw the theory is only WHY left handed ppl die younger, nigga we already kno from tha data tht left handed ppl die younger

my bad,

read your post over..its just sometimes ur shit is hard to read..

im just sayin that although that theory has been put out, i can prove that left handed people live just as long as right handed people do.. One good example is winston churchill who's left handed and lived into his ninties..

I know what ur sayin though west..because we live in a world where majority of us are right handed, those who are left handed have a much harder time adjusting to that of a right handed person.. (like using right handed scissors)

For those that can't get it, just focus on her pivot foot. You have to visualize the direction you want to go and slowly move your eyes towards that direction.

Booya

That did it.

I have yet to get it to go counter-clockwise. I'm wondering what it has to do with logic, though; logically, when I'm following her spinning clockwise, perspective would tell me her lifted foot will appear higher up the planted leg when it passes behind it, as opposed to in front of it. So when it's at it's lowest point in it's rotation, I'm thinking it's at the front. I've stared at it for a couple minutes now and this doesn't leave my mind. So I'm fucked.