wayy Overrated shit in this world...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wha... no one? thought that all you niggaz here luv to bitch so much...

lemme start...

jay z, king of hiphop... NOT!

dior homo... that all you niggazzz are always talkin bout? its so tight like some gurls clothin man, i saw some of you wearin it and it looks like you got no crotch or somethin, i think its not somethin that id want to wear, or be able too (due to my HUGE shangalong);)

kanye west. cuz he wearin a dior homo stuffz

and feminine clothin that all you catz here are wearin, wit them drapes and shit paired wit boots, looks like my 80kg lady neighbor wit em drapes and shit..

Starbucks sucks big donkey dicks when it comes to proper coffee, but if you want high fat sugary flavoured American goodness it can't be beaten. It's like comparing a French bakery to Dunkin Donuts.

I can't even get into their shit on the bakery end, even though it's notably less horrific than their coffee. We've got a few good bakers in town here who more than make up for the sugar content in our diets.

Actually, Starbucks is bloody good for the two months of the year that form it's Christmas season... the glorious hot calories of gingerbread latte are extremely welcome during the shopping rush.

My girlfriend drinks the eggnog latte, which just makes me want to vomit. So I guess minus points for that.

Rest of the time, meh.

Actually, Starbucks is bloody good for the two months of the year that form it's Christmas season... the glorious hot calories of gingerbread latte are extremely welcome during the shopping rush.

My girlfriend drinks the eggnog latte, which just makes me want to vomit. So I guess minus points for that.

Rest of the time, meh.

Everything taste better at Christmastime...that's not a fair comparison. Although, I will note that I had an unhealthy obsession with their caramel apple cider for a few years. Over that shit now that I make my own.

And probably no better... I don't know about US mainstream chains, but the quality of regular coffee in Costa is far better than Starbucks.

Only coffee shop I really go to at the moment is a cafe round the corner, so I guess I get independent points, even if it is only out of laziness and convenience.

I think us British people have a different take on Starbucks as Americans do. Over here it's just so stupidly overpriced (we pay £2/$4 sic for a small hot chocolate?) and tastes like 16 year old menstrual fluid.

If ever I were made to drink menstrual fluid, I think the 16 year olds would probably be preferable. Just speculating...

This thread needs to be renamed 'ITT we discuss coffee', I reckon.

If we're having to go down the chain route then I'd choose Eat... not specifically a coffee shop, but some how they seem to make better hot chocolates than Starbucks?

Ahh we don't have EAT in the states.... those BLTs on baguettes, NOT overrated in the least :cool:

Starbucks is not overrated. it's underrated, if anything.

There are droves of people like rirawin who apparently had a bad experience and it was so bad that decided to bash the company for the rest of their years.

I used to work at Starbucks, so I can lend you a bit of advice. Next time you go into a store and order a drink, and it's not to your liking, TELL THEM. They will then remake your drink, and continue remaking your drink until you like it. And after that, you'll probably get a free drink certificate for next time.

Honestly, it's the cornerstone our training to seek the satisfaction of customers. Starbucks is a smart business that knows a happy customer will likely return, there's a reason they're so successful, and they didn't get there by selling horrible drinks for an arm and a leg.