Superfap. NSFW.

itchygo/fashionwhore/whatever alias you use to reincarnate yourself...it's painfully apparent to everyone except for yourself that you try too hard.

i'm actually a little surprised that jmatsu takes the time to contend with you. No need, shit sells itself.

there have been some real losers on this forum (e.g., findmybetterhalf), but you are king dork, homely. Leave toronto, explore the world, and amaze us with some real metamorphosis.

itchygo/fashionwhore/whatever alias you use to reincarnate yourself...it's painfully apparent to everyone except for yourself that you try too hard.

i'm actually a little surprised that jmatsu takes the time to contend with you. No need, shit sells itself.

there have been some real losers on this forum (e.g., findmybetterhalf), but you are king dork, homely. Leave toronto, explore the world, and amaze us with some real metamorphosis.

We're allowed nudes as it's no hardcore or naked underage girls. They can wear all the SoapXCloak shirts they want.

We're allowed nudes as it's no hardcore or naked underage girls. They can wear all the SoapXCloak shirts they want.

that was the most hilarious onesided verbal beatdown I've ever witnessed on line.

My favorite part was when Ichigo decided to bend over and say , "ok so you down to kick it one day or not?"

I just don't see how a heterosexual man can say that to another heterosexual man without sounding like he needs to take midol once a month.

that was the most hilarious onesided verbal beatdown I've ever witnessed on line.

My favorite part was when Ichigo decided to bend over and say , "ok so you down to kick it one day or not?"

I just don't see how a heterosexual man can say that to another heterosexual man without sounding like he needs to take midol once a month.

Some of these girls aren't even corny.

Just hot.

Please just hot and corny here please.

I mean, I can swing hot girls, but I want a thread for those girls I can never approach because I'm as revolted by their rhinestones as they are by my fruteswags and mushroom fades.

Some of these girls aren't even corny.

Just hot.

Please just hot and corny here please.

I mean, I can swing hot girls, but I want a thread for those girls I can never approach because I'm as revolted by their rhinestones as they are by my fruteswags and mushroom fades.