Superfap. NSFW.

Guest jmatsu
one mans trash is another mans treasure i guess..

im just goin to enjoy my birthday dude..

post up some of ur women then

what did she promise you a birthday handjob or something? my bitches are too good to grace the likes of this thread. sorry.

Guest jmatsu
one mans trash is another mans treasure i guess..

im just goin to enjoy my birthday dude..

post up some of ur women then

what did she promise you a birthday handjob or something? my bitches are too good to grace the likes of this thread. sorry.

even better, she's taking me to buy some more brown sound shit..*shurgs*

dont give me "my bitches are too hot for you" line..Thats a bitch move..dont cock block a bitch, show em off..dont make me have to pull out the neg rep on ur ass

dont give me "my bitches are too hot for you" line..Thats a bitch move..dont cock block a bitch, show em off..dont make me have to pull out the neg rep on ur ass

Guest jmatsu

brownsound shit? what is this bitch poor or just cheap? i'm not trying to perpatrate, i just wouldn't post pics of bitches i personally know on superfuture, at least without their consent. we can't all be gentlemen, can we?

Guest jmatsu

brownsound shit? what is this bitch poor or just cheap? i'm not trying to perpatrate, i just wouldn't post pics of bitches i personally know on superfuture, at least without their consent. we can't all be gentlemen, can we?

ahah ..shes not poor tho..she's got mad money somehow.shes cool with it..I dont just post up pics of women i know without their consent dude, im not like that.. But i respect ur honesty..

Regardless, your lame jokes are bullshit..sorry man

ahah ..shes not poor tho..she's got mad money somehow.shes cool with it..I dont just post up pics of women i know without their consent dude, im not like that.. But i respect ur honesty..

Guest jmatsu

not jokes playboy, i just doubt that you have the chops to get with a decent asian women.

is this bitch's name asako and did she used to go to msu???

and i still excuse your bullshit everyday since you joined. fashionwhore and ichigo.

Guest jmatsu

not jokes playboy, i just doubt that you have the chops to get with a decent asian women.

is this bitch's name asako and did she used to go to msu???

and i still excuse your bullshit everyday since you joined. fashionwhore and ichigo.

mrip she cost more than your shitty ass sufu outfits..lol..ur lame attempts at making a fool out of me also are just as bland.. refrain from using my name in ur sentences from now on..

as for her name..im going to be the gentleman and not expose that information jmatsu..

mrip she cost more than your shitty ass sufu outfits..lol..ur lame attempts at making a fool out of me also are just as bland.. refrain from using my name in ur sentences from now on..

as for her name..im going to be the gentleman and not expose that information jmatsu..

Guest jmatsu
she cost more than your shitty ass sufu outfits..lol

i sincerely doubt she cost more than my "shitty ass sufu outfits." seriously, if she was like primerib, maybe i'd give you that, but bitch isn like a carl's jr. burger burnt at best. i'd eat it if i was hungry or didn't have money (but i do).

cool that you won't give up that info. from this day forth she will be known as ranma or pikachu if you prefer.

Guest jmatsu
she cost more than your shitty ass sufu outfits..lol

i sincerely doubt she cost more than my "shitty ass sufu outfits." seriously, if she was like primerib, maybe i'd give you that, but bitch isn like a carl's jr. burger burnt at best. i'd eat it if i was hungry or didn't have money (but i do).

cool that you won't give up that info. from this day forth she will be known as ranma or pikachu if you prefer.

Guest jmatsu
that comment in regards to fit wasnt targeted towards you jmastu..sry if i didnt specify..It was for mrip..

you can call her whatever the hell you want.. I actually like misty better

okay. at least you recognize.

anyway i still think your a dork and that you won't even get a handjob, but good luck in proving my theory wrong.

Guest jmatsu
that comment in regards to fit wasnt targeted towards you jmastu..sry if i didnt specify..It was for mrip..

you can call her whatever the hell you want.. I actually like misty better

okay. at least you recognize.

anyway i still think your a dork and that you won't even get a handjob, but good luck in proving my theory wrong.