Superfap. NSFW.

WOW:eek::eek::eek:

i didnt know theres such a cool thread like this one where all you catz post pics of em asian exoticas!

luv em! im sure im gonna get some fine luvin japanese, chinese, korean you name it ass when i start ballin in tokyo!

these bitches may look innocent on pics, but some of em are fuckin tigress that one even ripped my gianni versace undies.all i did was softly rubbed their freak button(if you know what i mean;)). back when i was still in high skool! crazzyyyyyy!!!

You fellas are hella whack. Fobs do it nicely for me. I have yet to find better clean fucks than fobs.

c40012b22jga6erghvf4.jpg

She is a famous taiwanese cooking show host, she is Hawwwwwt..!!!

uhhhhh.... makes my moustache curl to the top a tiny bit, just lookin at em racks and cleavage. how much for the twin chinese pork buns shes showin off there:p

could she be interested in tradin em for some indian style curry hot HUGE dog;)

i'll let her have sum if she let me have sum of hers. some fusion type shit goin on, niggazzz!!!!!

uhhhhh.... makes my moustache curl to the top a tiny bit, just lookin at em racks and cleavage. how much for the twin chinese pork buns shes showin off there:p

could she be interested in tradin em for some indian style curry hot HUGE dog;)

i'll let her have sum if she let me have sum of hers. some fusion type shit goin on, niggazzz!!!!!

ew, man

disgusting

man: start acting like a man. this is a man thread (at least i hope so anyway:p). please stop using "ewww....." make you sound like a high skool gurl wit em hair bundled up suckin on a looly poop tryin to act all so cute, nigga.

or

ask your daddy to bitchslap you and get outta here. no hate, all love. just watchin for you. peace y'all:cool:

man: start acting like a man. this is a man thread (at least i hope so anyway:p). please stop using "ewww....." make you sound like a high skool gurl wit em hair bundled up suckin on a looly poop tryin to act all so cute, nigga.

or

ask your daddy to bitchslap you and get outta here. no hate, all love. just watchin for you. peace y'all:cool:

what in the lord.......

indeed. I mean, is a "mixed girl appreciation" thread too much to ask for?

Nothin hotter than a half asian/half white girl. Korean chicks are pretty close though.

That chick jb1910 posted in that vid a couple pages back was so hot.

un quit trying to be technical . nationality and race are two seperate things .

like q-tip said " black is black "

Like when a black friend would be saying something of white people around me then look back at me like " ah man nothing personal ( cuz I would beat their ass senseless ) but you are not white no way man - you black as me and you WAY MORE blacker than him "

that's when I be like stfu nigga do I LOOK black to you ..

I know what they mean but still