Superfap. NSFW.

well personally its whatever..handjob or not, im still doin my thing.. Im not trying to impress anyone really.. Its all in good fun on this site..If you want to chill one day if you happen to hop down to good ol canada, then maybe we can have a little competition..

mrip dont be sorry..you do whatever makes you sleep at night..And if that means coming after me with such low class gimmicks, then do ur thing homie..

i'll still post up my "lame" fits just to make you people feel eccentric

well personally its whatever..handjob or not, im still doin my thing.. Im not trying to impress anyone really.. Its all in good fun on this site..If you want to chill one day if you happen to hop down to good ol canada, then maybe we can have a little competition..

mrip dont be sorry..you do whatever makes you sleep at night..And if that means coming after me with such low class gimmicks, then do ur thing homie..

i'll still post up my "lame" fits just to make you people feel eccentric

Guest jmatsu

i'm shitty a video games.

Guest jmatsu

i'm shitty a video games.

Guest jmatsu
^^ you're also shitty at grammar..anything else i should add?

wow, i forgot the "t." perceptive analysis. do you find it necessary to nitpick or fish for random uncalculated typing or grammar mistakes? anyway i don't fault you. i know that's all you got, so why not exploit it?

Guest jmatsu
^^ you're also shitty at grammar..anything else i should add?

wow, i forgot the "t." perceptive analysis. do you find it necessary to nitpick or fish for random uncalculated typing or grammar mistakes? anyway i don't fault you. i know that's all you got, so why not exploit it?

Guest jmatsu
meh..

you down to chill or no? simple as that

i'll think about it. i have no plans to go to toronto, so you've got plenty of time to purge your dorkiness. if not we can always have a boxing match. and no, you're not allowed to use your nunchaku or throwing stars.

Guest jmatsu
meh..

you down to chill or no? simple as that

i'll think about it. i have no plans to go to toronto, so you've got plenty of time to purge your dorkiness. if not we can always have a boxing match. and no, you're not allowed to use your nunchaku or throwing stars.

Girl on the left is a slutttttt. Prolly stanking up dem jeanz 2

I for one, welcome our new no-underwear overlords.

Girl on the left is a slutttttt. Prolly stanking up dem jeanz 2

I for one, welcome our new no-underwear overlords.

srsly. Never ask a hispanic person if they're mexican or rican.

srsly. Never ask a hispanic person if they're mexican or rican.