Superfap. NSFW.

the only thing that sucks about corny white girls is you basically have to be a corny white guy to fuck them.

and fuck that shit.

this logic makes some sense. meat grinder implies that he doesn't even "try," yet he is able to fuck them.

Just browsing facebook

n2037784_42711769_6788.jpg

n2037784_42711779_9062.jpg

n5031370_34608292_2494.jpg

Jmatsu- You should take tips from this guy.

n2037784_42126276_3869.jpg

does anyone have any good stratedgies for picking up corny white girls? seriously, besides talking about shit thats kinds foreign to me/and buying them corny drinks, what does it take to get a corny white blow job??

booze. its their loophole. ive gotten many a corny white *drunk blow job

does anyone have any good stratedgies for picking up corny white girls? seriously, besides talking about shit thats kinds foreign to me/and buying them corny drinks, what does it take to get a corny white blow job??

I got really drunk on Saturday and went to a corny bar full of those girls. I took some pills so I was proper fucked up and apparently I told some girl that she looks like a whore after I already bought her bunch of drinks. Somehow I ended up walking her back to her place where she left me standing outside the door and didn't even say bye. While I was figuring out how to call a cab the door opened and she ordered me into her apt. I was so wasted I didn't even want to fuck her and just passed out on the couch. Around 6am she finally couldn't handle it, woke me up and dragged me to her bedroom. Yada yada yada and 2 hours later I was back in my own bed completely satisfied.

Totally ignore those chicks, buy them booze and never talk to them for more than 2 minutes. If they see you talking to other girls they will come to you. It works every time.

I got really drunk on Saturday and went to a corny bar full of those girls. I took some pills so I was proper fucked up and apparently I told some girl that she looks like a whore after I already bought her bunch of drinks. Somehow I ended up walking her back to her place where she left me standing outside the door and didn't even say bye. While I was figuring out how to call a cab the door opened and she ordered me into her apt. I was so wasted I didn't even want to fuck her and just passed out on the couch. Around 6am she finally couldn't handle it, woke me up and dragged me to her bedroom. Yada yada yada and 2 hours later I was back in my own bed completely satisfied.

Totally ignore those chicks, buy them booze and never talk to them for more than 2 minutes. If they see you talking to other girls they will come to you. It works every time.

pics or it didnt happen

No need for pics. Just ask any frat guy across the US. Shit is the truth.

I had to quote this and say; This is absolutely true.

There aren't many feelings better than waking up the morning after drunk sex and seeing the emtpy condom wrapper on the ground. Always a relief.