Superfap. NSFW.

in before the lock?

have we seen all of danpat. is this maiden of lust and glory over with. has every bit of her essence been squeezed out so that we grew tired and have abandoned hope of viewing more of her?

say it isnt true!!

:eek::mad::confused:

dont give up

~more more more~

Dear Superfappers,

Welcome to your new home. It is in my job description to cut down on nekkid pictures in SuperTrash. Knowing however, that this may be the closest some of you will ever get to seeing a naked female, I have created a safe haven for all you lonely people. Keep nudity in this thread. If I see nudity outside of this thread, I will infracture your fibula. The only exception is if the naked picture makes me lulz. But that will probably not happen. I wish all of you the best in your social life.

-The Garbage Man.

garbage man = trash mod

yes, thank you for that news flash

'garbage man' is an alias for a new undercover mod, so s/he could be anyone of us

a deep mole, as it were

however, because i am a supergenius and nothing can be hidden from me, i have deduced who the new mod is

so where's dan pat now?

in this clusterfuck of a thread, somewhere.

EVERYTHING nsfw goes in here? There's no rhyme or reason to it, and with 20+ threads being merged into this one (complete with a dumbass and browbeating thread title), this "mystery mod" is off to an inspired start on what will be a legacy of fuckery.