New York Hardcore

thinkfilm28

I was taking the PATH train home once around 11pm-ish. It was pretty quiet, maybe half a car full of people. A guy gets on, nicely dressed and everything, the train starts moving, and everything is quiet. All of a sudden, he puts down his breifcase (he was standing), moves to the middle of the car, and says "Everyone, can I have your attention?" He then goes on a three minute rant about who he is and why the Lord should be in our lives, and if we convert we will all be able to get into heaven. He then asks if anyone wants to convert, to which no one replies, and he starts to unbutton his jacket (it was winter so it was a pretty big jacket). I was 99% sure he was going to blow up the train, but instead he just pulled out pamphlets.

4 Custom agents rushed into the restaurant were i was eatting at with guns out... 1 agent points his finger @ my direction and said thats them... turns out, they were pointing @ the people behind me...

nearly soiled my pants... the people that got arrested, they were shipping in Counterfeit Jeans, and Cigarettes, and they tried to bribe the agents...

living in chinatown during the 80s to early 90s was pretty bad... once its dark out... certain sts were avoided... during daylight, some streets werent exactly safe either...

Feds raiding a poolhall where i hung out at couple years back... never seen so many mp5s and p90s @ one place since the days after 9/11

So i'm on the A train, which is like the nastiest train ever, since it basically starts, and ends in the hood. Anyway, i'm sitting, minding all my business, and theres been this old guy, in really dark Stevie Wonder type shades sitting across from me the whole time. I just assumed he was blind, and didnt know he was staring dead ass at someone the whole ride. Anyway ,as I get off to get off at my spot, he starts blowing kisses at me...

Mind you, I was like 15 at ths time, he was atleast like 65. Gross

hahahahahahaha