shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

people who make noise while peeing at the urinal i don't understand this shit at all,poor girls who wear dirty skate shoes

girls who wear low rise jeans when there short and there legs look ridiculous

people that spit in public and make noise fucking disgusting

i hate people who basically only eat chicken breasts and tell you how gross it is to eat any other part of the chicken, yet, they also preach animal rights bs like this on top of it all. so you just cut out the chicken breast and throw the rest of the carcass away to rot? that's a great way to spend an animal's life. yeah. :mad:

dark meat ftw! chicken breast / white meat is dry and boring.

Guest doubletap

I hate....

-last calls

-dresscodes

-persians

-death

-not having a job

-conservative people

-addiction

-heights

-george bush

-gin

-breaking a bone

-buying fake shit

-monogamy

-COPS

-traffic

-diet coke

SHIT I HATE PART DEUX:

Lack of wit from Superfuture supergays.

thanks for the negative rep, wEstSidE! took me down a whole point... nuts!

wish i could wrap my brain around the "subtlety" and "wit" you've been employing in your posts of late, but i ain't got the skull power, apparently.

don't worry about it. keep working on your fitness and your skull power will increase. t-a-s-t-e-y girl you tastey.

i'd also like to add:

people who don't actually read posts and just skim through them then comment like they know what they're talking about.

I fucking hate people who wear dead animals on their bodies. Shit... I mean, animals are for eating, not for wearing. Ignorant, selfish assholes.

I hate PETA, a cult of animal worshippers. If only the occasional participant and empathetic celebrity supporter knew that the core teachings of the inner circle of that group forbids usage of animals for anything, even medicinal purposes like extraction of insulin for diabetics. One of the main members of the group is diabetic, uses insulin and tries to make an excuse for herself by saying she needs to make an exception to the rule so that she can save other animals...give me a break.

- hearing girls talk about farting

- the thought of girls farting

- girls actually farting

any of the above combination can make me go for a week traumatized and not being able to feel sexually aroused by anything. I just encountered one of those breaks, like 2 minutes ago.

what happens when the girl farts when you are banging her from behind and she talks about it :eek:

i dont think i mind girls farting as much as i mind some of them cussing.

i dont know what it is, but hearing some girls cuss is such a turn off, you know, when it seems all forced, sorta like they shouldnt even be/are uneasy with saying whatever word it is, others, though, can actually sound legit.

also, girls in trucks, hate that shit.

Different strokes for different folks.

I, for one, LOVE when girls cuss, especially when it sounds forced and looks like they're tryin so hard to look cool...when a cute girl does something like this i just lose it. Girls spitting also gets the thumbs up. But somehow, farting just makes me cringe and want to turn back and run as far as i can.

- hearing girls talk about farting

- the thought of girls farting

- girls actually farting

any of the above combination can make me go for a week traumatized and not being able to feel sexually aroused by anything. I just encountered one of those breaks, like 2 minutes ago.

What about pussy farts aka queefs from pulling out?

It's so bad for me that if a girl mentions something about herself farting even once, in passing, i don't care if she looks as good as sofia vergara...i can never find her attractive again. The thought of her, or when I pass her on the street is enough to make me feel really disgusted and I want to scoff and look the other way.