don't be a wigger

Guest declasse

Guest declasse

cant tell for shit. they keep a straight face all along, not one sign of humor. thats some serious shit i really hope johnny crack from canada gets the attention he deserves.

Guest declasse

FA sHo WiGGA!! GoTs to wARe silkz Skarf tO BeDz

3. Can White (or straight haired) people wear cornrows?

Yes they can! Instead of the absolute minimum 5 cm. of hair length needed to start, straight hair needs to be at least approximately 7 or 8 cm. or maybe even 10 cm. for the style to hold for long. They may also require a moisturizing gel or hair wax so that the style will hold, and to wear a swimming cap when swimming, a shower cap when showering, and a silk scarf to bed.

Wiggers = White people who think they are black..

So.. all black people = gangsta trash?

No. I never understood the word wigger.

Go outside and don't worry about what other people are doing. The "wiggers" are probably out somewhere enjoying themselves. I don't think the wiggers, or anyone else for that matter really cares about you or what you are saying.

Wiggers = White people who think they are black..

So.. all black people = gangsta trash?

No. I never understood the word wigger.

Go outside and don't worry about what other people are doing. The "wiggers" are probably out somewhere enjoying themselves. I don't think the wiggers, or anyone else for that matter really cares about you or what you are saying.