Where to get Kotatsu

eddyz

I want to get a Kotatsu this winter just cause i loved it so much when i was at my cousin's house in Japan...

Anyways, I'm in Canada, and only source to buy a Kotatsu for me is on Ebay which i think cost way too much...

Does anyone know where to get one Online that can either ship to Canada or just anywhere in US? * i can pick it up at Blaine, seattle*

Also, does anyone even have a Kotatsu @ their dorm/room/living room right now?

Guest jmatsu
I want to get a Kotatsu this winter just cause i loved it so much when i was at my cousin's house in Japan...

Anyways, I'm in Canada, and only source to buy a Kotatsu for me is on Ebay which i think cost way too much...

Does anyone know where to get one Online that can either ship to Canada or just anywhere in US? * i can pick it up at Blaine, seattle*

Also, does anyone even have a Kotatsu @ their dorm/room/living room right now?

not sure where to buy one outside japan. have you considered making one? it can't be all that difficult...

if you can't find one, just be ghetto about it. just stick a small heater under the table and cover it with a blanket.

• 7 months later...