supreme fall 05

PAMfan

I heard the new Supreme shit is gonna drop the same day as the Stussy Court Forces over at the Sstussy store and that the police are closing off Soho to alllow for a double line starting 2 weeks in advance! And if that isn't the kicker, I heard Bape was making special Kaws goretex sleeping bags to be used for the campout! $850 a pop and they self destruct the second you get your new supreme tee or the court forces.

Quote:

I heard the new Supreme shit is gonna drop the same day as the Stussy Court Forces over at the Sstussy store and that the police are closing off Soho to alllow for a double line starting 2 weeks in advance! And if that isn't the kicker, I heard Bape was making special Kaws goretex sleeping bags to be used for the campout! $850 a pop and they self destruct the second you get your new supreme tee or the court forces.

--- Original message by My Pal the Crook on Aug 3, 2005 04:04 PM

now i just heard from an insider source that hampton chutney and dean deluca are making special limited edition menu for the campers too, specially wrapped in ape x supreme camo backpack, hawt!!!! and the apple store? they're gonna provide free internet for those campers to update the situation to their respective online forums!

Quote:

they always release on the 11th or so.

fuck the supreme workers. hickey and gio are nottin but douche bags.

--- Original message by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Aug 3, 2005 05:36 PM

If by any chance you grow the balls to walk into Supreme, address the people behind the counter (who I expect will have no idea who you are) by name and call them douche bags to their faces...will you be sure that someone has a video camera handy to document what happens next?