alife in vancouver

sailorjerry

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, i'm unclear on the haps with the nyc spot. is it gone forever, relocated to Vancouver (the super doodle stain remover)?

i'd always wanted to trek out there, now curiousity is at an all time high.

i know it's ig'nant, but it's hard to get curious about anywhere in the world when you're in nyc.

but word, good luck to alifemassive. any pics of the launch will prolly be on this site, i await.

~multiflavored RodLavers~

http://abelnyc.com

ALPHA/BRAVO/ECHO/LIMA

These guys are the most under the radar shit in NYC. I would imagine that the Vancouver shop is going to be treated with as much detail as they treat everything they cross. I heard if you have an alife tattoo on your arm in the same place that it is printed on the sweatshirt sleeve you are supplied FOR LIFE with free hookups. That's the shit.

Quote:

These guys are the most under the radar shit in NYC. I would imagine that the Vancouver shop is going to be treated with as much detail as they treat everything they cross. I heard if you have an alife tattoo on your arm in the same place that it is printed on the sweatshirt sleeve you are supplied FOR LIFE with free hookups. That's the shit.

--- Original message by ROBAFELLA on Sep 16, 2005 03:25 PM

Agreed. I was just at the new store this past weekend and that shit was amazing. Dudes there were mad cool as well. One of the first and still the best when it comes to sneaker/streetwear "boutiques."

I got a chance to check out ALIFE stores in NYC and they were really nice. The atmosphere was real different, I love the contrast you get from the neighborhood outside to when you walk through the white tile hallway into the quiet room. I actually walked right past the entrance by accident the first time.

Vancouver seemed kind of odd to me at first, but I like how they didnt go the usual city route. Vancouver seems like it has been and is still becoming a very progressive city. One could say...."trendy"? Hate using that word.

From the pics on Hypebeast the hoodies look real cool, does anyone know how much they run for?