COMPLEX Magazine

RedFoxxworth

THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SHUT UP.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU STUPID.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT. BITCH WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.THATS WHY YOU SAID IT.

COOL.

HOPE YOU GET IT LATER...

Edited by Selegna on Aug 2, 2005 at 12:41 PM

Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..Im 13 buddy..13..14 in October

KEWL.

HOPE YOU GET IT LATER...

Quote: There was a little blurb about SuperFuture in the newest issue! Uh Oh, Uh Oh!

haahah

there goes the neighbornood

I'm shocked you are just fniding out about cmoplex, considering its been like the hipster bible for the last two years, but if you lik it cool, its great to have amagazine you like.

I'm not a fan, because (no disrespect to anyone) its basically just a trend hoppers guide in my eyes that kills exclusivity and creates a cookie cutter image for the almost merto look. However on the plus side it is a great read to see what other people in that genre are wearing and have a magazine that marginally touches on my tastes, that is fairly well written and niteresting. End of the day its a greta money maker they got going on, another success for the loved and hated Marc Ecko

Quote:
Quote: There was a little blurb about SuperFuture in the newest issue! Uh Oh, Uh Oh!

haahah

there goes the neighbornood

I'm shocked you are just fniding out about cmoplex, considering its been like the hipster bible for the last two years, but if you lik it cool, its great to have amagazine you like.

I'm not a fan, because (no disrespect to anyone) its basically just a trend hoppers guide in my eyes that kills exclusivity and creates a cookie cutter image for the almost merto look. However on the plus side it is a great read to see what other people in that genre are wearing and have a magazine that marginally touches on my tastes, that is fairly well written and niteresting. End of the day its a greta money maker they got going on, another success for the loved and hated Marc Ecko

--- Original message by jjs home on Aug 2, 2005 06:57 PM

this is a trend hoppers guide too though

korn feat. ice cube

Didn't you hear? Trend hopping was officially over on June 23rd. Total disinterest in trends is the newest trend.

These kinds of magazines are easy to dismiss, cause they're never able to stay on top of everything the way (good) blogs or boards (with posters who have a clue) do. They might know about the hottest t-shirts or which graffiti artist turned designer has everyone on his/her dick that week but then they'll fuck it up by giving props to shitty/boring music (nothing worse than being told what you should wear by a publication that thinks Interpol is cutting edge) or some new clothing line that nobody is ever going to give a toss about (except the journalist friend of the guy who started it). Besides, they'll be full of ads for labels that can only get in the magazine by paying for ads.

(Disclaimer: Most of the print media I read is whatever my neighbors leave in the recycle bins on the landings between apartments - which seems to consist mostly of Mass Appeal, Jane and US Weekly - so I may be talking out of my arse.)

Edited by Yakboy Equals Nurturer on Aug 3, 2005 at 12:25 AM

Complex is FAR from worse that's out there. Maybe dudes here are dissing it because it's (*gasp*) by Marc "the Anti-Christ" Ecko. I couldn't care less who's publishing it. Apart from the few ads at the beginning, they don't even plug Ecko. And it's not even THAT hip hop.

Even though the "interviews" of Hollywood starlets are usually lame, it looks great, the product guide is fantastic, and there's a great steamy photoshoot in every issue. Then there are funny little "articles" like sneakers featured on LP covers: useless, pointless even, but entertaining as hell.

reading complex is good for my ego.

i can tell myself, "look, i knew that was cool 3 months ago. i'm a superfuture shopper! i'm cooler than you!" or "hah, i knew that was played 5 months ago! i'm a superfuture shopper! i'm cooler than you!"

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Dice.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

I must say, COMPLEX is one of my favourite mainstream mags. Unlike some other shitty men's fashion mags (umm..Cargo...WTF is that about?) it does do a good job of reporting on upcoming trends in men's street fashion. As with any good mag, it's their opinion but it seems a lot more on point from where I'm standing.

Afrique C'est Chic