nom de guerre

absolut

Quote:

anyone thats in new york want to go there and take photos of the merchandise, obviously they are not bright enough to open a webstore that would skyrocket their sales :).

--- Original message by absolut on Aug 2, 2005 09:11 AM

Usually stores do not like it when you do that..

EXCLUSIVITY.

Obviously they are bright enough to know that is what their market is based upon.

webstore? haha.

sorry if i sound like mean, but lets be real.

If u wanna know what the store is like take a grimey basement throw some rogan, dunks, and a 100 yr old LV trunk on the floor and boom...... the name of war.

nah they are getting some tshirts in but i wanna know what the heck they look like before i buy.

its nice how they have JUST 2 in their lookbook.

who ever tells you its about exclusivity is bullshitting you, it has always been and will be about the money..

Quote:

nah they are getting some tshirts in but i wanna know what the heck they look like before i buy.

its nice how they have JUST 2 in their lookbook.

who ever tells you its about exclusivity is bullshitting you, it has always been and will be about the money..

--- Original message by absolut on Aug 2, 2005 10:09 AM

if that's true, why don't they have an online store?

korn feat. ice cube

It’s simple marketing, man. You could either do the mass-market, high exposure thing and distribute your product all over the place, or you can choose to cultivate the exclusivity of your brand and products by selling in limited markets, but at a higher cost. Obviously, NDG chose the latter. I think they’re pretty comfortable slanging stuff out of that dungeon/basement.

yo it's pretty shady as it is rolling through a store and just looking around for a while but taking pics also is weirder. I think one of the blog sites already did a profile on nom de guerre and has pics but i forget which one.

P.S. i forgot my password and i had to create new account

i fought the law and the law won

Quote:

some guy in atrium told me about norm de guerre a couple of days ago, and shit their jeans are fuckign dope as hell ninja

--- Original message by Corbin Law on Aug 2, 2005 03:18 PM

is norm de guerre the guy who own nom de guerre?

icon_smile_big.gif

(there is no reason to reply by telling me that Isa Sllabbabiaia what's his name owns Nom. I'm just having fun)

Edited by Bronson on Aug 2, 2005 at 07:40 PM