Best streets for shopping in NY, Milan, Paris and London please?

hotboyx2

Funny, funny, funny.

Use the search function and come back with more meaningful/specific questions. Its not that we're assholes, just that it has been answered before and there is nothing to ad on such a birdview level.

You are a making a very simple matter very complicated by trying to be ironic or whatever.

Herpsky, thanks, but I didn't ask about Tokyo. And I am not a noob.

I am not looking for the places to go for shopping, I don't want people to recommend places, but the best streets to look into for things to shop. As the topic is titled, for the cities mentioned. I know Montenapoleone is for Milan for example, but is there another I should know? Was it so hard to chip in some info? You prefer to bash people for no reason (or try to bash them)?

Yes, I am aware of the search function, but I was hoping some people would have the courtesy to type some information. And if your ironic posts were at least funny, trust me, I would have laughed.

So, ten posts already for nothing.

Really, you are not being smart, and no one asked you to be. I kindly requested for you to be informative. As simple as that.

I am not offended, my carreer is not in jeopardy if you don't reply on the topic, but next time you start typing here, please stop and think if you have a reason for this. Otherwise, please don't spam my thread for nothing.

Thanks.

Your topic is too generic; shopping for what, what time of year, etc. For Paris I suggest Rue St-Denis for prostitutes...is that what you're looking for?