Marc Jacobs selvedge jeans @ 70% sale in SF

hey ho, so I saw these jeans in Marc Jacobs store in San Francisco a couple of days, LOVED them at first sight, they are the best looking jeans I have ever, ever seen. The denim is a shade lighter than raw selvedge generally is, but trust me, they're dope! Even the leather patch I could kill for!

The fit however, is a different story, they're not slim at all, though at least they're straight, which equals bad for me. I like my new APC New Standards and the likes, these would fit someone who likes the English cut.

Anyhow, original price is $390, sale price less than $120 which is a steal for these jeans. I actually thought about getting them and having them altered to fit like NS's, but figured the result maybe wouldn't be all that good, considering the amount of work that would've had to be done.

So, some big guy, get them, and give us pictures when you have!

tally-hoo

Awesome! Huge thanks for the pics, that helps a ton.

You're right, the Jacobs jeans look kinda funky in the thigh. They look REALLY roomy up top. I am by no means skinny-legged (I have logs for thighs) but those Jacobs jeans look like they'd be too baggy up top. The Nudie RRs look perfect on you (and on me icon_smile_big.gif). I like those Rogans, too.

Hopefully those Jacobs jeans will shrink up a bit after a wash.