Buddha's Kickz: Footpatrol stabs, Syndicate Chukkas, sbz, 10.5-11

LaughingBuddha

Selling a few of my kickz as well as a few of my friend's to finance some recent purchases.

I'm legit...done deals with retrored, moondog, zoom, djxtech, zoom, etc etc etc.

Shipping is included, tack on $15 extra for international. I use USPS priority, double boxed and can usually ship same day.

Hit me up with any questions.

Nike Footpatrol Stabs, sz 11. These are used, worn a number of times but appear in good condition. Sole yellowing (as is expected of clear soles) and some minor paint flaking on the gray part on the bottom (which is also normal of footpatrols). No og box but one will be included.

$155 shipped

DSC04691.jpg

Vans Syndicate Chukkas, sz 10.5. Worn twice, basically new w/ exception of a bit of dirt on the midsole

$65 shipped

SOLD

Nike Sb Dunk Mid, sz 11. Worn three times I think. Best sb mids imo. Brown and yellow w/ touch of ostrich on the back. Alternate stripey laces. Very comfy.

$65 shipped

DSC04694.jpg

Nike Air Max 95/360, sz 11. Worn five times maybe. Classic upper of 95 w/ a 360 sole, part of the "One Time Only " air max hybrid pack. Most comfortable shoes I've ever worn, ever. Some minor black jean stain on the tongue (from old black imperial kings)

$155 shipped

SOLD

Nike Vandals, sz 10.5. Worn probably 10-12 times. Part of the highlighter pack.

$75 shipped

DSC04700.jpg

Adidas Stan Smith Kermits, sz 11. Worn maybe 10 times. Part of the adicolor series.

$65 shipped

DSC04698.jpg

• 1 month later...