visvim e-cat messenger bag UPDATE

aphelan

ok so I finally got my size L e-cat bag (thanks Spe), and let me just say, I wanted a huge bag. I travel a lot, and I'm 6'2 215LBS, but this thing is FUCKING MASSIVE. It's really neat, don't get me wrong, but jesus christ, who did they design this for? It's especially surprising that the bag was designed by a company that is based in a country where people are (on average) quite a bit smaller than me. My 5'8 roommate who is 140lbs tried it on and it was fucking comedy. What should I do? I really like the bag, and I think in certain travel situations it could look great, but I don't know if i could take myself seriously walking around campus with this thing. I fit my roommate's regular size timbuk2 messenger bag in it with all his books and could probably fit 2 more of them in it.

i'm 5'8 and 120 lbs and i use my white one for traveling. People love it. I don't see how its bigger than some of those Chrome messenger bags people use. Its not a school bag though; I don't see how you could have bought one of these things thinking it would work out after everybody was like ITS FUCKING HUGE ITS NOT FOR SCHOOL USE.

Edit: with MULTIPLE PICTURES of people wearing it in different angles. You are not a very smart shopper.

can you take a pic of you wearing it?

ok so I finally got my size L e-cat bag (thanks Spe), and let me just say, I wanted a huge bag. I travel a lot, and I'm 6'2 215LBS, but this thing is FUCKING MASSIVE. It's really neat, don't get me wrong, but jesus christ, who did they design this for? It's especially surprising that the bag was designed by a company that is based in a country where people are (on average) quite a bit smaller than me. My 5'8 roommate who is 140lbs tried it on and it was fucking comedy. What should I do? I really like the bag, and I think in certain travel situations it could look great, but I don't know if i could take myself seriously walking around campus with this thing. I fit my roommate's regular size timbuk2 messenger bag in it with all his books and could probably fit 2 more of them in it.

I had already ordered the bag when I read about the size and saw the pics. I got a "good" deal on it (about the best "deal" you can get for visvim shit shipped from across the globe) so I went for it. I love the bag, and I travel so much so I think it may work. Also, the person in the pic where it looks huge, is quite a bit smaler than me so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'll try to get some pics up of me wearing it, it's not so bad when there is a bunch of shit in it. It's also, very comfy to wear.