Anyone's APC's do this?

andykuld

I just got a new pair of apc rescues, and when I first put them on they were rather tight. So I did some squats in them to try and stretch them out. It seems that when I did them it stretched out the outside seam on the jeans and now whenever I sit down there is a white line going down the seam. Is this normal? Will it go away when I break them in more and they loosen up a bit? Here's a picture of what I'm talking about.

apc_seam.jpg

duuuuuuude i have never seen that before. i say try and return them. i just got a pair of travailles at the mercer street shop, but before i got them i tried a pair of rescues on in a 30 (i am usually a 31 32 and i like a tight fit). they were like spandex (rescues obviously are a lot more true to size than i thought) and they never did anything like that o_O i def think you should try to exchange them

Some call it being conceited, I call it seeing the truth.

They aren't even really that tight. They only look tight in that picture because I'm pulling my leg back and stretching them. Here's a picture to show that they aren't that tight, and I'm not that fat icon_smile_big.gif That seem looks like that though even just when I sit down, I can kind of get it to look normal when I stand up. I've already had a pair of rescues in a 31, and they were too big in the waist. These are a 30. I guess I'll just have to e-mail apc and see what they have to say.

apc.jpg

Edited by andykuld on Jul 30, 2005 at 09:08 PM