vitnam coffee things

mr fluffernutter

are you telling me some genius combined vietnamese coffee and women in underwear? FOR REAL?

I kid you not. They are all over the place by my house. There's this really cool one that I always use to go to with my friends to just chill, watch a game and get served coffee by young, hot Vietnamese girls in lingerie.

Chinese/Vietnamese supermarket. They're only a couple bucks.

Drinking ca phe sua da is like sucking on the virgin mary's teet

thankz!

Go to your local Oriental market...

thankz!

after you get one of these joints, all you need isviet coffee dust and that condensed milk stuff right? im going to find these shits tomorrow

yeah, dat shit is so good i want to have it everyday

I actually believe this is a French concoction--as is coffee--and naturally assumed by the Vietnamese as a result of their colonization.

Vietnamese cuisine has a variety of items that are fusion before fusion cuisine was even born--that beef stew/French bread combination is a distinct example.

Me and Tg and Highstreet went to Yauatcha in Berwick street for tea and had we all got fruit smoothies and wicked elegant little cakes, and it's really styley and all, but it was a bit expensive and the only reason you'd spend all day there was cos the service is so crap.

No.one on tyhe Kingsland rd is ok for a bit if you're ever up that way.

Is Thai milk tea different, or is thai tea just another generic term like milk tea? Many canned milk tea I have drunk have either been Japanese or Thai (I'm assuming from the scribbly writing but I'm sure it's prob from Vietnam or such).

Those lingerine viet coffee spots are common in San Jose.

Hot chicks + coffee = win

I don't reside in CA but my friend visits there like every 2 weeks. Must go o_o Are they common in many other cities?

I was amazed at the quality of coffee in Vietnam and Laos. Then when I heard that the people growing coffee used to be the people growing opium and buds everything kinda fell into place.

Best place for Vietnamese Coffee in London is The community kitchen on

Englefield road, N1.

agree, very surprised about the quality/tastes coming out of there now. up until very recently the quality and beans were just shit