WARNING - SCAM - Supleme For Da Suckers

my name is raekwon

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha this jungle gym homo is so corny...he bought a supreme tee off me and we did a meet up and he didnt even have the right amount, so I gave it to him for 5 off cuz I dont give a fucccckk

Funny thing is this homotional thug had on a 10 deep shirt that said "beast" on it...after I saw him I didnt wanna give him the tee haha

hahahaha this jungle gym homo is so corny...he bought a supreme tee off me and we did a meet up and he didnt even have the right amount, so I gave it to him for 5 off cuz I dont give a fucccckk

Funny thing is this homotional thug had on a 10 deep shirt that said "beast" on it...after I saw him I didnt wanna give him the tee haha

rockersnyc*

and since I wanna see you beat me up sooo bad, I'll be here

209t6ww.gif

I got the camera, so you just come out and try to deck me with a setup.

Im not even gonna respond to this homotional thug. I see tons are "him" everyday. Stupid, think they are down cuz they wear flannels, tight pants, vans eras, and aNYthing apparel, LES wanna-be scumbags. Where you from nigga!? Huh? Cuz it looks like you ashamed of where you from. Hollis queens, east broadway, or is it DUMBO?

Yea thats what I fucking thought. Im satisfied with the thought that I know you get laughed at everyday behind your back when people see your fake ass.

Have fun with all the people you dont know at that block party thingy.

if youre a minority, its even worse you stupid fuck.

ok sweetheart, don't get all menstrual on me now.

paul alexander should be the one you direct your animus at, not me. i'm not the one jacking peoples duckets.