FS: Cloak Boots, UNIQLO Chinos, APC NS!!!

englandmj7

All prices include shipping in the US only. Email me for Canada/elsewhere.

Cloak Desert Boots, size 43 ($500 shipped) - SOLD

These need no introduction. Impossible to find anymore: especially with the demise of Cloak. These are made by Buttero and feature butter soft suede and full grain leather uppers, as well as leather soles. I wear a size 11 (US) in Nike/Adidas, and 10.5 in most dress shoes and these fit me perfectly; they would definitely accommodate a person half a size bigger than that as well. They have been worn exactly TWO times……..I simply don’t get enough opportunities to wear them with having to dress in a suit every day for work, so I’d like to offer them up here to someone who can appreciate them more. They retailed for $625 + tax at Earnest Sewn, and this version (as opposed to the canvas) sold out instantly at the sample sale last year.

4osmfqf.jpg

52zw089.jpg

APC New Standards 31 x 34 ($100 shipped) SOLD

Selvedge!!!! You know the drill. Sizing info. on these is all over the Superfuture. Actual waist is closer to a 33”. These have been worn only once, and warm soaked once.

6bssg01.jpg

UNIQLO Vintage Chinos 32 x 32 ($65 shipped) - SALE PENDING

Mentioned here, and elsewhere:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=25500

These fit great, and the quality is excellent. Nice, thick cotton, donut button. Actual waist measurement of 33”. Worn twice, washed once. Pristine shape.

535tojq.jpg

6eypvf5.jpg