The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

What brand are these?
I know this is nothing compared to the stuff we are seeing on this page but i thought this was kinda cool.

New

raw.jpg

After 5 months of wear

raw2.jpg

This brand is called "Nobody" - it's australian.... i saw it in some local boutique.... wouldnt consider it premium.... they are really cheap.... and denim is light as hell...

Couldn't find the repair thread, figured I'd ask here. Where can I send my jeans to get hemmed and re-chainstitched? Denim Doctors...? Anyplace else? What kind of price am I looking at for this?

Self Edge is offering it now, as is Blue Owl in Seattle:

http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=1

dude posts 12-year old denime, and he still has not one single solitary rep point? all you bitches should be bitch slapped. all of superdenim should be ashamed. rep stingy bastards. those jeans are beyond words.

dude posts 12-year old denime, and he still has not one single solitary rep point? all you bitches should be bitch slapped. all of superdenim should be ashamed. rep stingy bastards. those jeans are beyond words.

I'm confused... I thought you couldn't rep someone that was under 50 posts?! I was going to rep but saw that he hadn't posted much... Then saw someone say tried to rep but it didn't take which kinda confirmed what I thought??? Can you clear this up for me? Can I rep him?

Sorry if I offended anyone.

being a member for 3 years and still not knowing that rep doesn't show up until you have 50 posts is what you should be ashamed of :eek:

Thanks for the kindness man. I've gotten many nice rep comments from these so thanks to everyone who took the time.