The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

I've noticed on my pair, like yours, that the thigh fades come much slower than the rest of the jean, which is not the case in other jeans that I've had.

Might wanna reinforce that crotch, looks like you're heading for a blowout soon... other than that, real pretty. I think they'll wash out to a nice blue.

I've noticed on my pair, like yours, that the thigh fades come much slower than the rest of the jean, which is not the case in other jeans that I've had.

Might wanna reinforce that crotch, looks like you're heading for a blowout soon... other than that, real pretty. I think they'll wash out to a nice blue.

STORY OF MY FUKKING LYFE

i dont sag that much. honestly i dont get it. with all my other jeans, i sagged way more and got the same marks...so this time i tried to make an effort not to sag in them...but the wear marks still started to show...its just gotta be something about the way my legs are shaped in conjuntion with the crazy high rise in the seat.

but yeah i hate it...thats how all my pants rip

Funny, I don't really get thigh fades at all... but I think that must be me rather than the jeans, as Ande's AWs have mad thigh fading. Maybe he just rubs his legs more than me.

might also be that I spend most of my day sitting in a chair, even when I do get to wear my jeans... my ED-47s that I wore in college (when I had to walk around everywhere) were super contrasty on the thighs

so easy to fade jeans in college... too bad you usually don't have money to buy the good shit :/

i've been meaning to post pics of my APC NS for a while now...so here goes.

i sized down 3 from 30 to 27.

purchased june 2006.

washed july 2007.

worn relatively hard and often from purchase until the end of 2006....worn occasionally since then.

i guess there was about 5 months total wear on these bad boys before the first wash.

to summarise.....APC NS, size 30, 1 wash at ~5 months.

the top pics in each pair are with no adjustments, and the bottom ones are with auto-adjustments in PS.....

pre-wash pics......

frontprewash.jpgbackprewash.jpg

lapprewash.jpg

and post wash....

frontpostwash.jpgbackpostwash.jpg

lappostwash.jpg

cheers dude.

these IH are hard as fuck to break in.....im basically wearing them as much as possible at the moment....i didnt think i would mind wearing 21oz denim in the heat, but we've had a few hot days here lately and i fucking struggled...leg sweat etc etc, not pleasant.

summer here is generally pretty hot, so i dont think theyll be getting all that much wear pretty soon. im going to wear them hard until mid december, including a trip to japan/HK....maybe give them a wash then if they are filthy enough.

cheers dude.

these IH are hard as fuck to break in.....im basically wearing them as much as possible at the moment....i didnt think i would mind wearing 21oz denim in the heat, but we've had a few hot days here lately and i fucking struggled...leg sweat etc etc, not pleasant.

summer here is generally pretty hot, so i dont think theyll be getting all that much wear pretty soon. im going to wear them hard until mid december, including a trip to japan/HK....maybe give them a wash then if they are filthy enough.

I hear ya, man. Summer was unbearable near Sacramento, so I put my IH's on hold for a few months. As soon as it got cooler, I started wearing them again. The thick 21 oz denim makes for a good autumn/winter pair of jeans though.

Time fly.... and I am back!

On May, 006, I got this awesome S0110XJ with proxy service from Japan.

Now this is how it looks after art school, HK and back~~~~ 1 Year and 5 months.

I need advise on repair!!!!!!!!

PICT1263.jpgPICT1269.jpg

welcome back solo, i was actually waiting for your re-arrival, wanted to see how yours turned out, looking good. your old detailed post was actually the reason why i got this pair in the first place.

welcome back solo, i was actually waiting for your re-arrival, wanted to see how yours turned out, looking good. your old detailed post was actually the reason why i got this pair in the first place.

Thx man, I was busy at Art School, and tidying up my room. I finally finished my room (It takes me about a month to do this). Also I am catching up with my Design Drawing 1 hw. Life is better and I am working on a pair of New Cure which is really tight to a point that I'm trying to sell it again last week but I think I'm keeping it now.

You makes me sounds important, HAHA Thanks.:D

Bonus Shots

PICT1289.jpgPICT1293.jpg

First post here.. First pair of raw denim, APC new cures. Yeah yeah, APC.. I'm poor. :(

Worn for just under four months now, daily, pretty much all day. Machine washed once at 2 months exactly when I got drunk at a bonfire party and fell in the dirt a lot. I'll probably put some time into taking good, naturally lit pics the next time I wash, whenever that will be. I work part time doing general cleaning for offices and also landscaping, so I do a lot of kneeling and bending to scrub toilets and what have you.

There isn't much lap fade or anything so I didn't take any full length shots.

jeans1ks1.jpg

Asthma inhaler fade. Nerd alert.

jeans2ia3.jpg

jeans3kd9.jpg

jeans4uy0.jpg

Knees are mighty faded. Couldn't get a good front shot because of knee bulge. I get the feeling it won't be long until they've got holes in them..