The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

^^ looks good Edmond...have you been rotating with other pairs?

with the eternals... but the eternals i only wear them on sundays .. i mainly use this for work and the rest of the week.. thanks man i hope i could "kill it" with these jeans cause was disappointed with the skulls...

Here are my 3 year old APC Standards, which I originally posted back on page 6 of this thread here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=71926#post71926

I haven't put the kind of crazy wear on these that others have because i don;t wear much denim when the weather gets warm, but I'm pretty happy with the way they look. They're my weekend, lounge around the house jeans now.

apc7.jpg

apc6.jpg

apc8.jpg

I'm pretty happy with the way they look

and that's all that matters really....the thought of someone doing squat thrusts and biking and lumberjacking or even really vigorous gardening all the while thinking look the wear I'm getting, this is really going to impress superdenim makes me sad...

and that's all that matters really....the thought of someone doing squat thrusts and biking and lumberjacking or even really vigorous gardening all the while thinking look the wear I'm getting, this is really going to impress superdenim makes me sad...

and yet you've been reading their posts for over 2 years now.

FAMOUS

nice.

i'd remove the stiching if i were you.

but i'm fond of nudies with the branding removed leaving a dark pattern with the logo used to be.

I've always thought about doing it, but just never got around to it... We'll see.

what are those? slim jims?

Regular Ralfs.

My Nudie RRDS that I bought in november and wore everyday for 4 months straight and at least 4 times a week after that. I didn't want to wash them so soon especially with all the inconsistant wearing lately, but the knees looked as if they were starting to give out, so I wanted to make sure they were washed before I had huge holes in the knees.

1stwash8-21-074Medium.jpg

1stwash8-21-073Medium.jpg

Below is a picture of the front without flash.

1stwash8-21-076Medium.jpg